No sólo de mercado vive la democracia. El fenómeno del (in)cumplimiento al derecho y su relación con el desarrollo, la justicia y la democracia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:challe:v:35:y:1992:i:4:p:51-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rowat, M. & Malik, W.H. & Dakolias, M., 1995. "Judicial Reform in Latin America and the Caribbean," Papers 280, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Posner, Richard A, 1980.
"A Theory of Primitive Society, with Special Reference to Law,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(1), pages 1-53, April.
- Richard A. Posner, 1979. "A Theory of Primitive Society with Special Reference to Law," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 7, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Gonzalo Vargas Forero, 2002. "Hacia una teoría del capital social," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 4(6), pages 71-108, January-J.
More about this item
Keywordsnon compliance of the law; law and economics; legitimacy; development; justice; democracy; institutions; new institutionalism;
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- K49 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rei:ecoins:v:6:y:2004:i:10:p:95-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paola Rodríguez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feextco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.