Il Regime Fiscale Dei Calciatori: Un’Analisi Economica Comparata
Introduzione – 1. Il Declino Competitivo del Calcio Italiano – 2. Il Rapporto di Lavoro Dipendente per un Calciatore Professionista – 3. IRPEF: Nozioni Generali e Risvolti nel Mondo Sportivo – 4. La Tassazione nelle Principali Leghe Europee – Conclusioni
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Szymanski, Stefan, 2001. "Income Inequality, Competitive Balance and the Attractiveness of Team Sports: Some Evidence and a Natural Experiment from English Soccer," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(469), pages F69-84, February.
- Alberto Benoldi & Claudio Sottoriva, 2011. "La Disciplina Della Redazione Del Bilancio Di Esercizo Delle Società Di Calcio. Confronto Con L’Esperienza Internazionale Ed Impatto Del C.D. «Financial Fair Play»," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 7(1), pages 147-191, June.
- Kleven, Henrik & Landais, Camille & Saez, Emmanuel, 2010.
"Taxation and International Migration of Superstars: Evidence from the European Football Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8134, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Camille Landais & Emmanuel Saez, 2013. "Taxation and International Migration of Superstars: Evidence from the European Football Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(5), pages 1892-1924, August.
- Henrik Kleven & Camille Landais & Emmanuel Saez, 2010. "Taxation and International Migration of Superstars: Evidence from the European Football Market," NBER Working Papers 16545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ángel Barajas & Plácido Rodríguez, 2010. "Spanish Football Clubs Finances: Crisis and Player Salaries," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 5(1), pages 52-66, February.
- Alessandro Baroncelli & Raul Caruso, 2011. "The Organization And Economics Of Italian Serie A: A Brief Overall View," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 7(2), pages 67-85, September.
- Szymanski, Stefan, 2002. "Competitive Balance and Income Redistribution in Team Sports," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 173, Royal Economic Society.
- Stefan Szymanski, 2006. "The Economic Evolution of Sport and Broadcasting," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 39(4), pages 428-434, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rde:rivdes:201203vecchione_addesa. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raul Caruso)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.