Entrepreneurship and higher education. An outlook on some best practices in entrepreneurship education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Webster, Andrew & Gebhardt, Christiane & Terra, Branca Regina Cantisano, 2000. "The future of the university and the university of the future: evolution of ivory tower to entrepreneurial paradigm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 313-330, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lander, Bryn & Atkinson-Grosjean, Janet, 2011. "Translational science and the hidden research system in universities and academic hospitals: A case study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(4), pages 537-544, February.
- David Grosse Kathoefer & Jens Leker, 2012. "Knowledge transfer in academia: an exploratory study on the Not-Invented-Here Syndrome," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 658-675, October.
- van Rijnsoever, Frank J. & Hessels, Laurens K., 2011. "Factors associated with disciplinary and interdisciplinary research collaboration," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 463-472, April.
- Gál, Zoltán & Ptáček, Pavel, 2010. "The role of mid-range universities in knowledge transfer: the case of non-metropolitan regions in Central and Eastern Europe (examples from Hungary and the Czech Republic)," MPRA Paper 28358, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jan 2011.
- Kim, Younghwan & Kim, Wonjoon & Yang, Taeyong, 2012. "The effect of the triple helix system and habitat on regional entrepreneurship: Empirical evidence from the U.S," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 154-166.
- Zoltan Gal, 2012. "The Role of Mid-Ranged Universities in Knowledge Transfer in Central and Eastern Europe - Sustainable University Strategies in the Era of Post-Mass Education, UDK 378. 4 : 001. 92," Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 1(1), pages 50-70, June.
- Devrim Goktepe, 2003. "The Triple Helix as a model to analyze Israeli Magnet Program and lessons for late-developing countries like Turkey," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 58(2), pages 219-239, October.
- Francesco Campanella & Maria Rosaria Della Peruta & Stefano Bresciani & Luca Dezi, 2017. "Quadruple Helix and firms’ performance: an empirical verification in Europe," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 267-284, April.
- Adrian D. Tanţău & Nicolae Al. Pop & Daniela Hîncu & Laurenţiu Frăţilă, 2011. "The Positioning of Universities in Collaborative Models as Clusters in a Knowledge Based Economy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(30), pages 555-564, June.
- Shu Yu & Takaya Yuizono, 2021. "A Proximity Approach to Understanding University-Industry Collaborations for Innovation in Non-Local Context: Exploring the Catch-Up Role of Regional Absorptive Capacity," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(6), pages 1-19, March.
- Subhan Tahrima & Don Jaegal, 2013. "Applicability of Knowledge-Based Innovation System in Bangladesh," International Review of Public Administration, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 185-208, December.
- Williams, Christopher & Lee, Soo Hee, 2011. "Entrepreneurial contexts and knowledge coordination within the multinational corporation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 253-264, April.
- Michaela Trippl & Franz Tödtling, 2006.
"From the ivory tower to the market place? The changing role of knowledge organisations in spurring the development of biotechnology clusters in Austria,"
sre-disc-2006_07, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Trippl, Michaela & Tödtling, Franz, 2006. "From the ivory tower to the market place? The changing role of knowledge organisations in spurring the development of biotechnology clusters in Austria," SRE-Discussion Papers 2006/07, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Lorenzo Compagnucci & Francesca Spigarelli, 2018. "Fostering Cross-Sector Collaboration to Promote Innovation in the Water Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(11), pages 1-24, November.
- Tian-Jy Chen & Shin-Horng Chen & Meng-chun Liu, 2001. "Implications, Challenges, and Prospects for Taiwan in the Knowledge-based Economy," Economics Study Area Working Papers 35, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Larsson, Johan P. & Wennberg, Karl & Wiklund, Johan & Wright, Mike, 2017. "Location choices of graduate entrepreneurs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1490-1504.
- Nora Hesse, 2015. "Students' Career Attitudes - How Entrepreneurial Are Prospective Scientists?," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2015-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Keun Lee & Raeyoon Kang, 2010. "University-Industry Linkages and Economic Catch-Up in Asia," Millennial Asia, , vol. 1(2), pages 151-169, July.
- Sabrina L. Woltmann & Lars Alkærsig, 2018. "Tracing university–industry knowledge transfer through a text mining approach," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 117(1), pages 449-472, October.
- G. Derrick, 2015. "Integration versus separation: structure and strategies of the technology transfer office (TTO) in medical research organizations," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 105-122, February.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship education; entrepreneurial universities;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:3:y:2012:i:4:p:20-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Theodor Valentin Purcarea The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Theodor Valentin Purcarea to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.