The Influence of Digital Transformation on the Retailing Value Chain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grewal, Dhruv & Levy, Michael & Kumar, V., 2009. "Customer Experience Management in Retailing: An Organizing Framework," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 1-14.
- Bilgicer, Tolga & Jedidi, Kamel & Lehmann, Donald R. & Neslin, Scott A., 2015. "Social Contagion and Customer Adoption of New Sales Channels," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 254-271.
- Puccinelli, Nancy M. & Goodstein, Ronald C. & Grewal, Dhruv & Price, Robert & Raghubir, Priya & Stewart, David, 2009. "Customer Experience Management in Retailing: Understanding the Buying Process," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 15-30.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Reinartz, Werner & Wiegand, Nico & Imschloss, Monika, 2019. "The impact of digital transformation on the retailing value chain," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 350-366.
- TANASE, George Cosmin, 2021. "Global Retail Trends: Rethinking The Strategy Of Doing Business," Romanian Distribution Committee Magazine, Romanian Distribution Committee, vol. 11(4), pages 27-31, January.
- Tracy Harkison & Nigel Hemmington & Kenneth F. Hyde, 2018. "Luxury accommodation – significantly different or just more expensive?," Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(4), pages 231-243, August.
- Badrinarayanan, Vishag & Becerra, Enrique P., 2019. "Shoppersâ€™ attachment with retail stores: Antecedents and impact on patronage intentions," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 371-378.
- Orth, Ulrich R. & Malkewitz, Keven, 2012. "The Accuracy of Design-based Judgments: A Constructivist Approach," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 421-436.
- Singh, Nidhi & Sinha, Neena, 2020. "How perceived trust mediates merchant's intention to use a mobile wallet technology," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 52(C).
- Collange, VÃ©ronique, 2015. "Consumer reaction to service rebranding," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 178-186.
- Haans, Hans & Gijsbrechts, Els, 2011. "“One-deal-fits-all?” On Category Sales Promotion Effectiveness in Smaller versus Larger Supermarkets," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 427-443.
- Yuhanis binti Mohamed Noor, 2018. "F&B: Comparison Factor between Local and International Franchise towards Customer Preference," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 8(6), pages 1098-1109, June.
- Lova Rajaobelina & Isabelle Brun & Sandrine Prom Tep & Manon Arcand, 2018. "Towards a better understanding of mobile banking: the impact of customer experience on trust and commitment," Journal of Financial Services Marketing, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(3), pages 141-152, December.
- AlKheder, Sharaf, 2021. "Passengers intentions towards self-services check-in, Kuwait airport as a case study," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 169(C).
- Yrjänä, Laura & Rashidfarokhi, Anahita & Toivonen, Saija & Viitanen, Kauko, 2018. "Looking at retail planning policy through a sustainability lens: Evidence from policy discourse in Finland," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 190-198.
- Massara, Francesco & Scarpi, Daniele & Melara, Robert D. & Porcheddu, Daniele, 2018. "Affect transfer from national brands to store brands in multi-brand stores," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 103-110.
- Reydet, Sabine & Carsana, Laurence, 2017. "The effect of digital design in retail banking on customersâ€™ commitment and loyalty: The mediating role of positive affect," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 132-138.
- Verhoef, Peter C. & Venkatesan, Rajkumar & McAlister, Leigh & Malthouse, Edward C. & Krafft, Manfred & Ganesan, Shankar, 2010. "CRM in Data-Rich Multichannel Retailing Environments: A Review and Future Research Directions," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 121-137.
- Swoboda, Bernhard & Weindel, Julia & HÃ¤lsig, Frank, 2016. "Predictors and effects of retail brand equity â€“ A cross-sectoral analysis," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 265-276.
- Schmidt, Holger J. & Mason, Roger & Steenkamp, Pieter & Mugobo, Virimai, 2017. "Does brand orientation contribute to retailersâ€™ success? An empirical study in the South African market," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 210-222.
- Arijit Bhattacharya & Manjari Srivastava, 2020. "A Framework of Online Customer Experience: An Indian Perspective," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 21(3), pages 800-817, June.
- Peter H. Bloch & Omid Kamran-Disfani, 2018. "A framework for studying the impact of outdoor atmospherics in retailing," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 8(3), pages 195-213, December.
- Adriana Arineli & Heitor Luiz Murat de Meirelles Quintella & Tahir Nisar, 2015. "CEM: Increasing productivity through the management and monitoring of experiences provided to customers," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1023015-102, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDigitization; retailing; customer interface; brands; consumers; platforms;
All these keywords.
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:10:y:2019:i:3:p:30-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Theodor Valentin Purcarea The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Theodor Valentin Purcarea to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.