Efficiency of Knowledge Inflow Structures: The Mediation Effect of Task Environment Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nyariki, D.M. & Thirtle, Colin G., 2000. "Technical innovation and farm productivity growth in dryland Africa: The effects of structural adjustment on smallholders in Kenya," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 39(4), pages 1-10, December.
- Vikas Kumar & Luciano Batista & Roger Maull, 2011. "The Impact of Operations Performance on Customer Loyalty," Service Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(2), pages 158-171, June.
- Davis, Christopher G. & Dong, Diansheng & Blayney, Donald P. & Owens, Ashley, 2010. "An Analysis of U.S. Household Dairy Demand," Technical Bulletins 184308, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Torsten Hemme & Mohammad Mohi Uddin & Oghaiki Asaah Ndambi, 2014. "Benchmarking Cost of Milk Production in 46 Countries," Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, Lifescience Global, vol. 3, pages 254-270.
- Dr. Neelotpaul Banerjee & Santosh Sah, 2012. "A Comparative Study of Customers¡¯ Perceptions of Service Quality Dimensions between Public and Private Banks in India," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 3(5), pages 33-44, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbs:ijbrss:v:7:y:2018:i:4:p:44-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Umit Hacioglu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbffea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.