Fiscal Policies for Italy’s Fishing Industry: Theoretical and Empirical Aspects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthiasson, T., 1995. "Why Fishing Fleets Tend to be "Too Big"?," Memorandum 20/1995, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Carol Corrado & Joe Mattey, 1997. "Capacity Utilization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 151-167, Winter.
- Rögnvaldur Hannesson, 1994. "Optimum Fishing Capacity and International Transfer of Excess Allowable Catches," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(3), pages 330-344.
- Segerson, Kathleen & Squires, Dale, 1995. "Measurement of Capacity Utilization for Revenue-Maximizing Firms," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 77-84, January.
- Homans, Frances R. & Wilen, James E., 1997. "A Model of Regulated Open Access Resource Use," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-21, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEvaluation; Fiscal Charging; Fisheries; Incentives; Subsidies;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rar:journl:0153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rossiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.