Structural Changes in Italian Firms and Reactions to the Present Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- André Sapir, 2005. "Un modello obsoleto? Crescita e specializzone dell'economia italiana," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8122, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Anna Giunta & Domenico Scalera, 2007.
"L'impresa subfornitrice: redditività, produttività e divari territoriali,"
ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2007(3), pages 123-146.
- Anna Giunta & Domenico Scalera, 2007. "L'impresa subfornitrice:redditività,produttività e divari territoriali," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0076, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm Organization and Market Structure; Industries Studies; Manufacturing; General;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rar:journl:0119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rossiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.