Un modello obsoleto? Crescita e specializzone dell'economia italiana
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Bassanetti & Matteo Bugamelli & Sandro Momigliano & Roberto Sabbatini & Francesco Zollino, 2014.
"The policy response to macroeconomic and fiscal imbalances in Italy in the last fifteen years,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 67(268), pages 55-103.
- Antonio Bassanetti & Matteo Bugamelli & Sandro Momigliano & Roberto Sabbatini & Francesco Zollino, 2013. "The policy response to macroeconomic and fiscal imbalances in Italy in the last fifteen years," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 211, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ferrante, Francesco & Supino, Stefano, 2014.
"Le misure di sostegno alla nuova imprenditorialità. Le buone pratiche su scala europea, con particolare riferimento all’educazione imprenditoriale
[Supporting early-stage entrepreneurship]," MPRA Paper 68930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Ferrante & Stafano Supino, 2016. "Le misure di sostegno alla nuova imprenditorialità. Le buone pratiche su scala europea, con particolare riferimento all’educazione imprenditoriale," Working Papers 75, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- S. Calligaris & M. Del Gatto & F. Hassan & G. I.P. Ottaviano & F. Schivardi, 2017.
"The Productivity Puzzle and Misallocation: an Italian Perspective,"
Working Paper CRENoS
201710, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Calligaris, Sara & Del Gatto, Massimo & Hassan, Fadi & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2017. "The productivity puzzle and misallocation: an Italian perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86617, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sara Calligaris & Massimo Del Gatto & Fadi Hassan & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2017. "The Productivity Puzzle and Misallocation: An Italian Perspective," CEP Discussion Papers dp1520, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bogdan Lissovolik, 2008. "Trends in Italy’s Nonprice Competitiveness," IMF Working Papers 08/124, International Monetary Fund.
- Pompei, Fabrizio, 2013. "Efficiency And Productivity Growth Across The Italian Regions: The Regional Divide Revisited," MPRA Paper 52052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gioacchino Pappalardo & Valeria Allegra & Marcella Bucca & Alfonso Silvio Zabà, 2013. "Gli scambi commerciali agroalimentari euromediterranei. Contributo allo sviluppo del "Processo di Barcellona: Unione per il Mediterraneo"," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 15(1), pages 37-72.
- Attilio Pasetto, 2009. "Structural Changes in Italian Firms and Reactions to the Present Crisis," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, August.
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2010.
"Export Prices and Increasing World Competition: Evidence from French, German, and Italian Pricing Behaviour,"
Chapters,in: Innovation, Economic Growth and the Firm, chapter 10
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "Export prices and increasing world competition: evidence from French, German, and Italian pricing behavior," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-25, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "Export prices and increasing world competition : evidence from French, German and Italian pricing behavior," Working Papers hal-00973117, HAL.
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "Export prices and increasing world competition : evidence from French, German and Italian pricing behavior," Sciences Po publications 2007-25, Sciences Po.
- Ricotta, Fernanda & Mannarino, Lidia & Pupo, Valeria & Succurro, Marianna, 2008. "Export quality in the machinery sector: Some evidence from main competitors," MPRA Paper 12677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Cammelli & Francesco Ferrante, 2014. "Entrepreneurship and innovation: the role played by graduates," Working Papers 69, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Luigi Bernardi, 2005. "Tax Reforms in Italy and in Europe: An Introduction," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 64(2-3), pages 139-158, November.
- Valeria Cirillo & Marta Fana & Dario Guarascio, 2017.
"Labour market reforms in Italy: evaluating the effects of the Jobs Act,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 34(2), pages 211-232, August.
- Marta Fana & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2015. "Labour market reforms in Italy: evaluating the effects of the Jobs Act," LEM Papers Series 2015/31, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Morone, Piergiuseppe & Petraglia, Carmelo & Testa, Giuseppina, 2008. "Proximity and Innovation in Italian SMEs," MPRA Paper 13329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mannarino, Lidia & Pupo, Valeria & Ricotta, Fernanda & Succurro, Marianna, 2009. "International Specialisation and Quality Focus on the Machinery Sector," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 62(4), pages 439-468.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6123 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/8122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.