Die betriebswirtschaftliche Logik von Outplacement-Leistungen. Theoretische Erklaerungsansaetze und ihre Plausibilitaet im Lichte vorliegender empirischer Befunde
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grund, Christian & Martin, Johannes, 2017.
"The Role of Works Councils for Severance Payments,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10750, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Grund & Johannes Martin, 2017. "The Role of Works Councils for Severance Payments," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 913, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
KeywordsOutplacement; Employability; Rationale; Accounting; Efficiency Wage; Signalling;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- J82 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Labor Force Composition
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:indbez:doi_10.1688/1862-0035_indb_2008_03_pull. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.