Temporary stabilization: a Fréchet-Weibullextreme value distribution approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Venegas-Martinez, Francisco, 2006. "Stochastic temporary stabilization: Undiversifiable devaluation and income risks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 157-173, January.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2002.
"Fear of Floating,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 379-408.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2000. "Fear of Floating," NBER Working Papers 7993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo, 2002. "Fear of floating," MPRA Paper 14000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2001. "Fear of Floating: Exchange Rate Flexibility Indices," MPRA Paper 13196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Martin Uribe, 1996.
"The syndrome of exchange-rate-based stabilizations and the uncertain duration of currency pegs,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
548, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mendoza, Enrique & Uribe, Martin, 1997. "The Syndrome of Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilizations and the Uncertain Duration of Currency Pegs," Working Papers 97-30, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Martin Uribe, 1997. "The syndrome of exchange-rate-based stabilizations and the uncertain duration of currency pegs," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 121, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Venegas-Martínez, Francisco, 2010. "Planes no creíbles de estabilización de precios, riesgo cambiario y opciones reales para posponer consumo. Un análisis con volatilidad estocástica," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(308), pages 899-936, octubre-d.
- Sergio Rebelo & Carlos A. Vegh, 1995.
"Real Effects of Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization: An Analysis of Competing Theories,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1995, Volume 10, pages 125-188
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio Rebelo & Carlos A. Vegh, 1995. "Real Effects of Exchange Rate-Based Stabilization: An Analysis of Competing Theories," NBER Working Papers 5197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebelo, S. & Vegh, C.A., 1995. "Real Effects of Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization: An Analysis of Competing Theories," RCER Working Papers 405, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Rebelo, Sérgio, 1995. "Real Effects of Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization: An Analysis of Competing Theories," CEPR Discussion Papers 1220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Calvo, Guillermo A, 1986. "Temporary Stabilization: Predetermined Exchange Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(6), pages 1319-1329, December.
- Akgiray, Vedat & Booth, G Geoffrey, 1988. "Mixed Diffusion-Jump Process Modeling of Exchange Rate Movements," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(4), pages 631-637, November.
- Enrique G. Mendoza, 2001.
"The benefits of dollarization when stabilization policy lacks credibility and financial markets are imperfect,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 440-481.
- Mendoza, Enrique G, 2001. "The Benefits of Dollarization When Stabilization Policy Lacks Credibility and Financial Markets Are Imperfect," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(2), pages 440-474, May.
- Carlos A. VÃ©gh, 1992. "Stopping High Inflation: An Analytical Overview," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(3), pages 626-695, September.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Razin, Assaf, 1987. "Exchange Rate Management: Intertemporal Tradeoffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 107-123, March.
- Stanley Fischer, 2001. "Exchange Rate Regimes: Is the Bipolar View Correct?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 3-24, Spring.
- Mendoza, Enrique G. & Uribe, Martin, 2000. "Devaluation risk and the business-cycle implications of exchange-rate management," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 239-296, December.
- Venegas-Martinez, Francisco, 2001. "Temporary stabilization: A stochastic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1429-1449, September.
- Uribe, Martin, 2002. "The price-consumption puzzle of currency pegs," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 533-569, April.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation stabilization; extreme values;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qua:journl:v:9:y:2012:i:1:p:35-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Ivett Portugal Padilla). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmudgmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.