Will restricting proprietary trading and stricter derivatives regulation make the US financial system more stable?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Kregel, 2008. "Minsky’s Cushions of Safety: Systemic Risk and the Crisis in the U.S. Subprime Mortgage Market," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_93, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:reg:rpubli:569 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2lskk9p4srjesb4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Kregel, 2013. "More Swimming Lessons from the London Whale," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_129, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2011. "Introduction," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(258), pages 189-191.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014.
"Banking union: a solution to the euro zone crisis?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 193-241.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2013. "Banking union a solution to the euro zone crisis," Working Papers hal-00977221, HAL.
- Henri Sterdyniak & Maylis Avaro, 2013. "Banking union: a solution to the euro zone crisis," Sciences Po publications 2013-20, Sciences Po.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2013. "Banking union:a solution to the euro zone crisis ?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-20, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014. "Banking Union : a solution to the euro zone crisis," Post-Print hal-00980391, HAL.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014. "Banking Union: a solution to the euro zone crisis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/144pedpca18, Sciences Po.
- Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2012. "Josef Steindl: Introduzione: sulle cause reali della crisi finanziaria (Introduction: on the real causes of the financial crisis)," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 65(260), pages 279-292.
- Mario Tonveronachi & Elisabetta Montanaro, 2012. "Financial re-regulation at a crossroads: How the European experience strengthens the case for a radical reform built on Minsky's approach," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 65(263), pages 335-383.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial regulation; naked CDS; Volcker Rule; Dodd Frank; Lincoln Amendment;
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:pslqrr:2011:33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.