The article introduces the current issue of the journal, placing the different articles in context.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alberto Quadrio Curzio, 2011. "Economie in crisi: Eurolandia dalla resistenza alla ricostruzione," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 64(254), pages 105-114.
- C. P. Chandrasekhar, 2011. "Rethinking regulation: international banks in Asian emerging markets," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(258), pages 249-266.
- Elisabetta Montanaro & Mario Tonveronachi, 2011. "A critical assessment of the European approach to financial reforms," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(258), pages 193-226.
- Dic Lo & Guicai Li & Yingquan Jiang, 2011. "Financial governance and economic development: making sense of the Chinese experience," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(258), pages 267-286.
- Carlo D'Ippoliti & Alessandro Roncaglia, 2011. "L'Italia: una crisi nella crisi," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 64(255), pages 189-227.
- Jan Kregel, 2011. "Will restricting proprietary trading and stricter derivatives regulation make the US financial system more stable?," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(258), pages 227-247.
- Jayati Ghosh, 2011. "Implications of regulating commodity derivatives markets in the USA and EU," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(258), pages 287-304.
- Stefano Fenoaltea, 2010. "The reconstruction of historical national accounts: the case of Italy," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(252), pages 77-96.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:pslqrr:2011:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.