Franco Modigliani and oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franco Modigliani & Ezio Tarantelli, 1973. "A Generalization of the Phillips Curve for a Developing Country," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(2), pages 203-223.
- Ando, Albert K, et al, 1974. "On the Role of Expectations of Price and Technological Change in an Investment Function," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(2), pages 384-414, June.
- Franco Modigliani, 1958. "New Developments on the Oligopoly Front," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 215-215.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonella Rancan, 2014. "Commento di Modigliani alla teoria della disoccupazione di Sylos Labini (attraverso la corrispondenza del 1956)," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 67(267), pages 271-284.
- Antonella Rancan, 2014. "Modigliani's comments on Sylos Labini's theory of unemployment (1956-1958)," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 67(270), pages 269-282.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2014. "The theory of employment: two approaches compared," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 67(270), pages 241-268.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Paolo Sylos Labini, 2005. "Franco Modigliani and oligopoly," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 41-48.
- Ignazio Visco, 2005. "From theory to practice in macroeconomic models: post-Keynesian eclecticism," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 67-90.
- Ignazio Visco, 2005. "From theory to practice in macroeconomic models: post-Keynesian eclecticism," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 67-90.
- Amelio, Andrea & Giardino-Karlinger, Liliane & Valletti, Tommaso, 2020. "Exclusionary pricing in two-sided markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(C).
- Bagwell, Kyle & Wolinsky, Asher, 2002. "Game theory and industrial organization," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 49, pages 1851-1895, Elsevier.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Kenneth D. West, 2006.
"Land Prices and Business Fixed Investment in Japan,"
Chapters, in: Lawrence R. Klein (ed.), Long-run Growth and Short-run Stabilization, chapter 12,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Kenneth D. West, 2004. "Land Prices and Business Fixed Investments in Japan," NBER Working Papers 10909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Gilchrist & John C. Williams, 2000.
"Putty-Clay and Investment: A Business Cycle Analysis,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(5), pages 928-960, October.
- Simon Gilchrist & John C. Williams, 1998. "Putty-clay and investment: a business cycle analysis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Simon Gilchrist & John C. Williams, 1998. "Putty-Clay and Investment: A Business Cycle Analysis," NBER Working Papers 6812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Terrence August & Hyoduk Shin & Tunay I. Tunca, 2018. "Generating Value Through Open Source: Software Service Market Regulation and Licensing Policy," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 186-205, March.
- Biing‐Shiunn Yang & Chao‐Cheng Mai, 2009. "Löschian competition under demand uncertainty," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(4), pages 765-784, November.
- Simon Gilchrist & John Williams, 1998. "Investment, capacity, and output: a putty-clay approach," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira & Frédéric Dufourt, 2007.
"Free entry equilibria with positive profits: A unified approach to quantity and price competition games,"
International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 3(2), pages 75-94, June.
- Rodolphe dos Santos Ferreira & Frédéric Dufourt, 2007. "Free entry equilibria with positive profits: A unified approach to quantity and price competition games," Post-Print halshs-00796163, HAL.
- Jean Jaskold Gabszewicz, 1979.
"Théories de la concurrence imparfaite : illustrations récentes de thèmes anciens,"
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J., 1980. "Théories de la concurrence imparfaite: illustrations récentes de thèmes anciens," LIDAM Reprints CORE 398, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Andrade de Sá, Saraly & Daubanes, Julien, 2016.
"Limit pricing and the (in)effectiveness of the carbon tax,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 28-39.
- Saraky Andrade de Sa & Julien Daubanes, 2014. "Limit Pricing and the (in)Effectiveness of the Carbon Tax," OxCarre Working Papers 136, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kuper, Gerard H., 1996. "The effects of energy taxes on productivity and employment: The case of the Netherlands," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 137-159, June.
- Sung Y. Kwack, 1973. "The effects of foreign inflation on domestic prices and the relative price advantage of exchange rate changes," International Finance Discussion Papers 35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jael, Paul, 2015. "Price, target rate of profit and entry preventing," MPRA Paper 65970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huric Larsen, Jesper Fredborg, 2012. "Pricing behaviour at capacity constrained facilities," MPRA Paper 39362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Paredes, 1986. "Una Revisión Crítica a la Literatura de Colusión," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 23(69), pages 173-200.
- Sawyer, Malcolm C., 1982. "On the specification of structure-performance relationships," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 295-306.
- Ke Yang, 2010. "Limit-Pricing and Learning-By-Doing: A Dynamic Game with Incomplete Information," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 9(3), pages 201-212, December.
More about this item
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:bnlqrr:2005:25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.