Macroeconomic thought at the European Commission in the 1970s: the first decade of the annual economic reports
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldstein, Martin, 1986. "Supply Side Economics: Old Truths and New Claims," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 26-30, May.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Pierre Rosanvallon, 1987. "Histoire des idées keynésiennes en France," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 2(4), pages 22-56.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; European Commission; Macroeconomics; Keynesian economics;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:bnlqrr:1998:42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .