Supply Side Economics: Old Truths and New Claims
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrom, Theodore C & Goodman, Robert P, 1973. "Private Demands for Public Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 280-296, June.
- Edward M. Gramlich & Harvy Galper, 1973. "State and Local Fiscal Behavior and Federal Grant Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(1), pages 15-66.
- Martin Feldstein, 1983. "Introduction to "Behavioral Simulation Methods in Tax Policy Analysis"," NBER Chapters,in: Behavioral Simulation Methods in Tax Policy Analysis, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hettich, Walter & Winer, Stanley, 1984. "A positive model of tax structure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 67-87.
- Howard R. Bowen, 1943. "The Interpretation of Voting in the Allocation of Economic Resources," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 27-48.
- Martin Feldstein, 1983. "Behavioral Simulation Methods in Tax Policy Analysis," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number feld83-2, January.
- Robert P. Inman, 1985. "Does Deductibility Influence Local Taxation?," NBER Working Papers 1714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fève, Patrick & Matheron, Julien & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume, 2012.
"The Laffer Curve in an Incomplete-Market Economy,"
IDEI Working Papers
707, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jul 2013.
- Fève, P. & Matheron, J. & Sahuc,J-G., 2013. "The Laffer Curve in an Incomplete-Market Economy," Working papers 438, Banque de France.
- Patrick FÃ¨ve, 2012. "The Laffer Curve In An Incomplete-Markets Economy," 2012 Meeting Papers 215, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fève, Patrick & Matheron, Julien & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume, 2012. "The Laffer Curve in an Incomplete-Market Economy," TSE Working Papers 12-288, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jul 2013.
- Bruno Théret & Didier Uri, 1988. "La courbe de Laffer dix ans après : un essai de bilan critique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 39(4), pages 753-808.
- I. Maes, 1998. "Macroeconomic thought at the European Commission in the 1970s: the first decade of the annual economic reports," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 51(207), pages 387-412.
- James Henderson, 1991. "Traditional supply-side economics: J. R. McCulloch on the stimulating effect of a tax increase," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, pages 18-21.
- Martin Feldstein & Douglas W. Elmendorf, 1989. "Budget Deficits, Tax Incentives, and Inflation: A Surprising Lesson from the 1983-1984 Recovery," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 3, pages 1-24 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Douglas W. Elmendorf, 1989. "Budget Deficits, Tax Incentives and Inflation: A Surprising Lesson From The 1983-84 Recovery," NBER Working Papers 2819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Bianchi & Bjorn R. Gudmundsson & Gylfi Zoega, 2001.
"Iceland's Natural Experiment in Supply-Side Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1564-1579.
- Bianchi, Marco & Gudmundsson, Björn R & Zoega, Gylfi, 2000. "Iceland's Natural Experiment in Supply-Side Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers 2367, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Feldstein, 1993. "Tax Policy in the 1980s: A Personal View," NBER Working Papers 4323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthonie Knoester & André Kolodziejak, 1994. "The need for economic policy coordination between Europe, Japan, and the United States: Policy recommendations for the 1990s," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 327-346, October.
- Tsuchiya, Yoichi, 2016. "Dynamic Laffer curves, population growth and public debt overhangs," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 40-52.
- Awad, Ibrahim L., 2002.
"ظاهرة الركود التضخمى فى الاقتصاد المصرى: دراسة تحليلية
[The Phenomenon of Stagflation in The Egyptian Economy: Analytical Study]," MPRA Paper 5465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Briata, 2011. "Marginal tax rates, tax revenues and inequality. Reagan’s fiscal policy," DEP - series of economic working papers 4/2011, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Ferede Ergete, 2008. "Dynamic Scoring in the Ramsey Growth Model," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-27, September.
- David R. Henderson, 1989. "Are We All Supply-Siders Now?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 7(4), pages 116-128, October.
- I. Maes, 1998. "Macroeconomic thought at the European Commission in the 1970s: the first decade of the annual economic reports," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 51(207), pages 387-412.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1792. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .