Intra-middle eastern trade: why is it so low?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mattias Lundberg & Lyn Squire, 2003. "The simultaneous evolution of growth and inequality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(487), pages 326-344, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simplice A Asongu, 2013.
"Modeling the future of knowledge economy: evidence from SSA and MENA countries,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 612-624.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "Modeling the future of knowledge economy: evidence from SSA and MENA countries," Working Papers 13/015, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "Modeling the future of knowledge economy: evidence from SSA and MENA countries," MPRA Paper 44709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice & Andrés, Antonio R., 2015.
"Trajectories in Knowledge Economy: Empirics from SSA and MENA countries,"
71786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu & Antonio R. Andrés, 2015. "Trajectories in Knowledge Economy: Empirics from SSA and MENA countries," Working Papers 15/060, African Governance and Development Institute..
More about this item
KeywordsExports; GDP; Trade;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:bnlaqr:2003:33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.