Vieillissement de la population, pouvoir électoral, système de retraites et croissance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1993. "Factor Shares and Savings in Endogenous Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1184-1198, December.
- Artus, P., 1993. "Croissance, dette et repartition des revenus," Papers 1993-17-t, Caisse des Depots et Consignations - Cahiers de recherche.
- Artus,P. & Legros, F., 1996. "Reduction des deficits publics et repartition des revenus dans une economie ouverte vieillissante," Papers 1996-06/t, Caisse des Depots et Consignations - Cahiers de recherche.
- Boadway, Robin & Marchand, Maurice & Pestieau, Pierre, 1991.
"Pay-as-You-Go Social Security in a Changing Environment,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 4(4), pages 257-280, November.
- Boadway, R. & Marchand, M. & Pestieau, P., 1990. "Pay-as-you-go social security in a changing environment," CORE Discussion Papers 1990054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BOADWAY, Robin & MARCHAND,Â Maurice & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1991. "Pay-as-you go social security in a changing environment," CORE Discussion Papers RP 961, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1992.
"Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(4), pages 645-661.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sala-I-Martin, X. & Barro, R.J., 1991. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," Papers 640, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Hansson, Ingemar & Stuart, Charles, 1989. "Social Security as Trade among Living Generations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1182-1195, December.
- Diamond, P., 1994. "Insulations of pensions from Political Risk," Working papers 94-20, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini, 1990.
"A Positive Theory of Fiscal Deficits and Government Debt,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 403-414.
- Tabellini, Guido & Alesina, Alberto, 1990. "A Positive Theory of Fiscal Deficits and Government Debt," Scholarly Articles 3612769, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Alesina, Alberto & Drazen, Allan, 1991. "Why Are Stabilizations Delayed?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1170-1188, December.
- Veall, Michael R., 1986. "Public pensions as optimal social contracts," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 237-251, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6479 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1997_num_48_4_409921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.