Reduction des deficits publics et repartition des revenus dans une economie ouverte vieillissante
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Artus & Florence Legros, 1997. "Vieillissement de la population, pouvoir électoral, système de retraites et croissance," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(4), pages 899-920.
More about this item
KeywordsDEMOGRAPHIE; POLITIQUE ECONOMIQUE;
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cadeco:1996-06/t. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .