Systèmes de production et d'innovation, et dynamique des territoires
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Longhi & Michel Quéré, 1993. "Systèmes de production et d'innovation, et dynamique des territoires," Post-Print halshs-00278605, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013. "Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm," Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 18, pages 315-341 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Paul-Marie Romani, 1990.
"A propos de la localisation des activités industrielles : le district marshallien,"
Revue Française d'Économie,
Programme National Persée, vol. 5(3), pages 171-185.
- Paul-Marie Romani & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 1990. "A propos de la localisation des activités industrielles : le district marshallien," Post-Print hal-01009599, HAL.
- Paul-Marie Romani & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 1990. "A propos de la localisation des activités industrielles : le district marshallien," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6503, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6503 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "History and Industry Location: The Case of the Manufacturing Belt," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 80-83, May.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 1990. "Economie industrielle et de l'innovation," Post-Print halshs-00420501, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillem ACHERMANN, 2013. "Le système territorial d’innovation THE TERRITORIAL INNOVATION SYSTEM," Working Papers 261, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Maris CORIS (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Vincent FRIGANT (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Jean-Bernard LAYAN (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Damien TALBOT (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Spatial dynamics of firms (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-20, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Pier Paolo Patrucco, 2003.
"Institutional Variety, Networking and Knowledge Exchange: Communication and Innovation in the Case of the Brianza Technological District,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 159-172.
- Patrucco, Pier Paolo, 2002. "Institutional Variety, Networking and Knowledge Exchange: Communication and Innovation in the Case of the Brianza Technological District," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200205, University of Turin.
- Leroux, Isabelle, 2000. "The Role Of Negotiation In The Structuring Of Territory: The Case Of Biotechnologies In Toulouse," ERSA conference papers ersa00p71, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1993_num_44_4_409474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.