Commentaire: Les méthodes de testing permettent-elles d’identifier et de mesurer l’ampleur des discriminations ?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 447 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.persee.fr/web/revues/home/prescript/revue/estat |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Esther Duflo & Rachel Glennerster & Michael Kremer, 2006.
"Using Randomization in Development Economics Research: A Toolkit,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duflo, Esther & Glennerster, Rachel & Kremer, Michael, 2008. "Using Randomization in Development Economics Research: A Toolkit," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Duflo, Esther & Glennerster, Rachel & Kremer, Michael, 2007. "Using Randomization in Development Economics Research: A Toolkit," CEPR Discussion Papers 6059, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter A. RIACH & Judith RICH, 2010.
"An Experimental Investigation of Age Discrimination in the English Labor Market,"
Annales d'Economie et de Statistique,
ENSAE, issue 99-100, pages 169-185.
- Riach, Peter A. & Rich, Judy, 2007. "An Experimental Investigation of Age Discrimination in the English Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 3029, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roland G. Fryer & Steven D. Levitt, 2003.
"The Causes and Consequences of Distinctively Black Names,"
NBER Working Papers
9938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland G. Fryer & Steven D. Levitt, 2004. "The Causes and Consequences of Distinctively Black Names," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 119(3), pages 767-805, August.
- Judith Rich & Peter Riach, 2002.
"Field experiments of discrimination in the market place,"
Natural Field Experiments
00328, The Field Experiments Website.
- P. A. Riach & J. Rich, 2002. "Field Experiments of Discrimination in the Market Place," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 480-518, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecstat:estat_0336-1454_2011_num_447_1_9712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.