Opportunities and Threats of concentration of retail market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dobson, Paul W & Waterson, Michael, 1997. "Countervailing Power and Consumer Prices," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(441), pages 418-430, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jindřich Špička, 2016. "Market Concentration and Profitability of the Grocery Retailers in Central Europe," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(3), pages 5-24.
More about this item
Keywordsobchodní řetězce; vyjednávací síla obchodních řetězců; koncentrace; diferenciace; společenský užitek; spotřebitelský užitek; retail chains; concentration of retail market; negotiation power (buying power) of retail chains; consumer excess;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnleam:v:2010:y:2010:i:1:id:91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.