Problems of company financing via IPO in the Czech capital market
The present paper aims at research into the causes of the low interest of Czech companies in financing their activities through IPOs, research into implemented IPOs in the modern history of the Czech capital market, and an outline of perspectives of further development in this area. To achieve the specified aims, secondary research into relevant literature was carried out as well as primary research in Czech companies.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 2008 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: nam. W. Churchilla 4, 130 67 Praha 3|
Phone: (02) 24 09 51 11
Fax: (02) 24 22 06 57
Web page: http://www.vse.cz/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Redakce Ekonomika a management, Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze, nám. W. Churchilla 4, 130 67 Praha 3|
Web: http://www.vse.cz/eam/ Email:
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giancarlo Giudici & Stefano Paleari, 2003. "Should Firms Going Public Enjoy Tax Benefits? An Analysis of the Italian Experience in the 1990s," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 9(4), pages 513-534.
- Marco Pagano & Fabio Panetta & Luigi Zingales, 1995.
"Why Do Companies Go Public? An Empirical Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
5367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pagano, Marco & Panetta, Fabio & Zingales, Luigi, 1996. "Why Do Companies Go Public? An Empirical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1332, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Pagano & Fabio Panetta & Luigi Zingales, . "Why Do Companies Go Public? An Empirical Analysis," CRSP working papers 330, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Jenkinson, Tim & Ljungqvist, Alexander, 2001. "Going Public: The Theory and Evidence on How Companies Raise Equity Finance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780198295990, December.
- James C. Brau & Stanley E. Fawcett, 2006. "Initial Public Offerings: An Analysis of Theory and Practice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(1), pages 399-436, 02.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnleam:v:2008:y:2008:i:4:id:50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.