Epidemiological impact and cost-effectiveness of universal meningitis b vaccination among college students prior to college entry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hareth Al‐Janabi & Job Van Exel & Werner Brouwer & Caroline Trotter & Linda Glennie & Laurie Hannigan & Joanna Coast, 2016. "Measuring Health Spillovers for Economic Evaluation: A Case Study in Meningitis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(12), pages 1529-1544, December.
- Joël Mossong & Niel Hens & Mark Jit & Philippe Beutels & Kari Auranen & Rafael Mikolajczyk & Marco Massari & Stefania Salmaso & Gianpaolo Scalia Tomba & Jacco Wallinga & Janneke Heijne & Malgorzata Sa, 2008. "Social Contacts and Mixing Patterns Relevant to the Spread of Infectious Diseases," PLOS Medicine, Public Library of Science, vol. 5(3), pages 1-1, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Yang, C. F., 2020.
"Matching Theory and Evidence on Covid-19 using a Stochastic Network SIR Model,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
20102, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Cynthia Fan Yang, 2020. "Matching Theory and Evidence on Covid-19 Using a Stochastic Network SIR Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 8695, CESifo.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Cynthia Fan Yang, 2021. "Matching Theory and Evidence on Covid-19 using a Stochastic Network SIR Model," Papers 2109.00321, arXiv.org.
- Houštecká, Anna & Koh, Dongya & Santaeulàlia-Llopis, Raül, 2021. "Contagion at work: Occupations, industries and human contact," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 200(C).
- Yang-chih Fu & Da-Wei Wang & Jen-Hsiang Chuang, 2012. "Representative Contact Diaries for Modeling the Spread of Infectious Diseases in Taiwan," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(10), pages 1-7, October.
- John M Drake & Tobias S Brett & Shiyang Chen & Bogdan I Epureanu & Matthew J Ferrari & Éric Marty & Paige B Miller & Eamon B O’Dea & Suzanne M O’Regan & Andrew W Park & Pejman Rohani, 2019. "The statistics of epidemic transitions," PLOS Computational Biology, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(5), pages 1-14, May.
- S. M. Niaz Arifin & Christoph Zimmer & Caroline Trotter & AnaÃ¯s Colombini & Fati Sidikou & F. Marc LaForce & Ted Cohen & Reza Yaesoubi, 2019. "Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Uses of Polyvalent Meningococcal Vaccines in Niger: An Agent-Based Transmission Modeling Study," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 39(5), pages 553-567, July.
- Mirjam Kretzschmar & Rafael T Mikolajczyk, 2009. "Contact Profiles in Eight European Countries and Implications for Modelling the Spread of Airborne Infectious Diseases," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 4(6), pages 1-8, June.
- Elisabetta De Cao & Alessia Melegaro & Rogier Klok & Maarten Postma, 2014. "Optimising Assessments of the Epidemiological Impact in the Netherlands of Paediatric Immunisation with 13-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Using Dynamic Transmission Modelling," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(4), pages 1-9, April.
- Richard Pitman & David Fisman & Gregory S. Zaric & Maarten Postma & Mirjam Kretzschmar & John Edmunds & Marc Brisson, 2012. "Dynamic Transmission Modeling," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 32(5), pages 712-721, September.
- Hammoumi, Aayah & Qesmi, Redouane, 2020. "Impact assessment of containment measure against COVID-19 spread in Morocco," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 140(C).
- Anneke S de Vos & Wilma A Stolk & Sake J de Vlas & Luc E Coffeng, 2018. "The effect of assortative mixing on stability of low helminth transmission levels and on the impact of mass drug administration: Model explorations for onchocerciasis," PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(10), pages 1-15, October.
- Sudhir Venkatesan & Jonathan S Nguyen-Van-Tam & Peer-Olaf Siebers, 2019. "A novel framework for evaluating the impact of individual decision-making on public health outcomes and its potential application to study antiviral treatment collection during an influenza pandemic," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(10), pages 1-14, October.
- repec:gam:jftint:v:13:y:2021:i:5:p:108-:d:543912 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lewandowski, Piotr, 2020.
"Occupational Exposure to Contagion and the Spread of COVID-19 in Europe,"
IZA Discussion Papers
13227, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Piotr Lewandowski, 2020. "Occupational exposure to contagion and the spread of COVID-19 in Europe," IBS Working Papers 02/2020, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Sumedha Gupta & Kosali I. Simon & Coady Wing, 2020. "Mandated and Voluntary Social Distancing During The COVID-19 Epidemic: A Review," NBER Working Papers 28139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Bisin & Andrea Moro, 2020.
"Learning Epidemiology by Doing: The Empirical Implications of a Spatial-SIR Model with Behavioral Responses,"
NBER Working Papers
27590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bisin, Alberto & Moro, Andrea, 2020. "Learning Epidemiology by Doing: The Empirical Implications of a Spatial SIR Model with Behavioral Responses," MPRA Paper 101059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Bisin & Andrea Moro, 2021. "Learning Epidemiology by Doing: The Empirical Implications of a Spatial-SIR Model with Behavioral Responses," Papers 2102.10145, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2021.
- Ken T D Eames & Natasha L Tilston & Ellen Brooks-Pollock & W John Edmunds, 2012. "Measured Dynamic Social Contact Patterns Explain the Spread of H1N1v Influenza," PLOS Computational Biology, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(3), pages 1-8, March.
- Jere R. Behrman & FlÃ¡vio Cunha & Esteban Puentes & Fan Wang, 2018. "You Are What Your Parents Think: Height and Local Reference Points," PIER Working Paper Archive 18-007, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 22 Apr 2018.
- Eric Taylor & Katherine E. Atkins & Jan Medlock & Meng Li & Gretchen B. Chapman & Alison P. Galvani, 2016. "Cross-Cultural Household Influence on Vaccination Decisions," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 36(7), pages 844-853, October.
- Laura Ozella & Francesco Gesualdo & Michele Tizzoni & Caterina Rizzo & Elisabetta Pandolfi & Ilaria Campagna & Alberto Eugenio Tozzi & Ciro Cattuto, 2018. "Close encounters between infants and household members measured through wearable proximity sensors," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(6), pages 1-16, June.
- Sandy Tubeuf & Eirini-Christina Saloniki & David Cottrell, 2018. "Family health spillovers in cost-effectiveness analysis: Evidence from self-harming adolescents in England," Working Papers 1803, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Christopher Bronk Ramsey, 2020. "Human agency and infection rates: Implications for social distancing during epidemics," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(12), pages 1-17, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:plo:pone00:0239926. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: plosone (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.