Analysis of socioeconomic differences in the quality of antenatal services in low and middle-income countries (LMICs)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- United Nations UN, 2015. "The Millennium Development Goals Report 2015," Working Papers id:7097, eSocialSciences.
- Phillimore, Jenny, 2016. "Migrant maternity in an era of superdiversity: New migrants' access to, and experience of, antenatal care in the West Midlands, UK," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 152-159.
- Ahmed, Shakil & Khan, M. Mahmud, 2011. "Is demand-side financing equity enhancing? Lessons from a maternal health voucher scheme in Bangladesh," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(10), pages 1704-1710, May.
- Adjiwanou, Vissého & LeGrand, Thomas, 2013. "Does antenatal care matter in the use of skilled birth attendance in rural Africa: A multi-country analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 26-34.
- Santosh Kumar & Emily Dansereau, 2014. "Supply-Side Barriers to Maternity-Care Provision in India: A Facility-Based Analysis," Working Papers 1406, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- United Nations UN, 2015. "The Millennium Development Goals Report 2015," Working Papers id:7222, eSocialSciences.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- José Antonio Rodríguez Martín & Juan Dios Jiménez Aguilera & José Antonio Salinas Fernández & José María Martín Martín, 2016. "Millennium Development Goals 4 and 5: Progress in the Least Developed Countries of Asia," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 489-504, November.
- Subramaniam, Mega & Pang, Natalie & Morehouse, Shandra & Asgarali-Hoffman, S. Nisa, 2020. "Examining vulnerability in youth digital information practices scholarship: What are we missing or exhausting?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 116(C).
- Yong‐Shik Lee, 2020. "New general theory of economic development: Innovative growth and distribution," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 402-423, May.
- Simon Meunier & Dale T. Manning & Loic Queval & Judith A. Cherni & Philippe Dessante & Daniel Zimmerle, 2019. "Determinants of the marginal willingness to pay for improved domestic water and irrigation in partially electrified Rwandan villages," Post-Print hal-02179229, HAL.
- Jussi T. S. Heikkila, 2020.
"Classifying economics for the common good: Connecting sustainable development goals to JEL codes,"
- Heikkilä, Jussi, 2020. "Classifying Economics for the Common Good: Connecting Sustainable Development Goals to JEL Codes," MPRA Paper 99559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menon Martina & Perali Federico & Veronesi Marcella, 2017. "“Leaving No Child Behind:” Preferences for Social Inclusion and Altruism," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 17(3), pages 1-19, July.
- Józsa, Krisztián & Török, Balázs & Stevenson, Cerissa, 2018. "Preschool and kindergarten in Hungary and the United States: A comparison within transnational development policy," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 88-95.
- Soumi Roy Chowdhury & Alok K. Bohara & Hari Katuwal & José A. Pagán & Jennifer A. Thacher, 2019. "The Impact of Ritual Bathing in a Holy Hindu River on Waterborne Diseases," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 57(1), pages 36-54, March.
- Santangelo, Grazia D., 2018. "The impact of FDI in land in agriculture in developing countries on host country food security," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 75-84.
- Sheilla Nyasha Author-Name: Yvonne Gwenhure & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2017.
"Poverty and Economic Growth in Ethiopia: A Multivariate Causal Linkage,"
Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 51(1), pages 343-359, January-M.
- Nyasha, Sheilla & Gwenhure, Yvonne & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2016. "Poverty and economic growth in Ethiopia: a multivariate causal linkage," Working Papers 20048, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- José Antonio Rodriguez Martin & Juan Dios Jiménez Aguilera & José María Martín Martín & José Antonio Salinas Fernández, 2018. "Crisis in the Horn of Africa: Measurement of Progress Towards Millennium Development Goals," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 499-514, January.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2017. "Aid for Trade in Asia and the Pacific: Promoting Connectivity for Inclusive Development," Working Papers id:11876, eSocialSciences.
- Hong, Liu & Tisdell, Clem & Fei, Wang, 2017. "Social Capital, Poverty and its Alleviation in a Chinese Border Region: A Case Study in the Kirghiz Prefecture, Xinjiang," Social Economics, Policy and Development Working Papers 263148, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Cintron, Chris & Seff, Ilana & Baird, Sarah, 2017. "Dynamics of Wasting and Underweight in Ethiopian Children," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 25(2), May.
- Tao, Zhuolin & Cheng, Yang & Du, Shishuai & Feng, Ling & Wang, Shaoshuai, 2020. "Accessibility to delivery care in Hubei Province, China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 260(C).
- Victoria Menil, 2015. "Missed Opportunities in Global Health: Identifying New Strategies to Improve Mental Health in LMICs," Working Papers id:7987, eSocialSciences.
- Tesfalidet Tekelab & Catherine Chojenta & Roger Smith & Deborah Loxton, 2019. "Factors affecting utilization of antenatal care in Ethiopia: A systematic review and meta-analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(4), pages 1-24, April.
- Renato Vargas & Pamela Escobar & Maynor Cabrera & Javier Cabrera & Violeta Hernández & Vivian Guzmán & Martin Cicowiez, 2017. "Climate risk and food security in Guatemala," Working Papers MPIA 2017-01, PEP-MPIA.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Joseph Amankwah‐Amoah & Rexon T. Nting & Godfred Adjapong Afrifa, 2021.
"Information Technology and Gender Economic Inclusion in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of Global Information Technology Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 120-133, April.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Joseph Amankwahâ€ Amoah & Rexon T. Nting & Godfred A. Afrifa, 2020. "Information Technology and Gender Economic Inclusion in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 20/100, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Joseph Amankwahâ€ Amoah & Rexon T. Nting & Godfred A. Afrifa, 2020. "Information Technology and Gender Economic Inclusion in Sub-Saharan Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 20/100, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Joseph Amankwahâ€ Amoah & Rexon T. Nting & Godfred A. Afrifa, 2020. "Information Technology and Gender Economic Inclusion in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 20/100, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice & Amankwah‐Amoah, Joseph & Nting, Rexon & Afrifa, Godfred, 2020. "Information Technology and Gender Economic Inclusion in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 107543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvana Rossy de Brito & Aleksandra do Socorro da Silva & Adejard Gaia Cruz & Maurílio de Abreu Monteiro & Nandamudi Lankalapalli Vijaykumar & Marcelino Silva da Silva & João Crisóstomo Weyl Albuquerq, 2016. "Concentration of Access to Information and Communication Technologies in the Municipalities of the Brazilian Legal Amazon," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(4), pages 1-21, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:plo:pone00:0192513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: plosone (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.