Effects of neighbourhood and household sanitation conditions on diarrhea morbidity: Systematic review and meta-analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hugh Waddington & Birte Snilstveit, 2009. "Effectiveness and sustainability of water, sanitation, and hygiene interventions in combating diarrhoea," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 295-335.
- Briceno, Bertha & Coville, Aidan & Martinez , Sebastian, 2015. "Promoting handwashing and sanitation : evidence from a large-scale randomized trial in rural Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7164, The World Bank.
- David Moher & Alessandro Liberati & Jennifer Tetzlaff & Douglas G Altman & The PRISMA Group, 2009. "Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses: The PRISMA Statement," PLOS Medicine, Public Library of Science, vol. 6(7), pages 1-6, July.
- Andres, Luis A. & Briceno, Bertha & Chase, Claire & Echenique, Juan A., 2014. "Sanitation and externalities : evidence from early childhood health in rural India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6737, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deres Asnake & Metadel Adane, 2020. "Household latrine utilization and associated factors in semi-urban areas of northeastern Ethiopia," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(11), pages 1-15, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Emmy De Buck & Hans Van Remoortel & Karin Hannes & Thashlin Govender & Selvan Naidoo & Bert Avau & Axel Vande Veegaete & Alfred Musekiwa & Vittoria Lutje & Margaret Cargo & Hans‐Joachim Mosler & Phili, 2017. "Approaches to promote handwashing and sanitation behaviour change in low‐ and middle‐income countries: a mixed method systematic review," Campbell Systematic Reviews, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 13(1), pages 1-447.
- Elizabeth T Cafiero-Fonseca & Andrew Stawasz & Sydney T Johnson & Reiko Sato & David E Bloom, 2017. "The full benefits of adult pneumococcal vaccination: A systematic review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(10), pages 1-23, October.
- Xue-Ying Xu & Hong Kong & Rui-Xiang Song & Yu-Han Zhai & Xiao-Fei Wu & Wen-Si Ai & Hong-Bo Liu, 2014. "The Effectiveness of Noninvasive Biomarkers to Predict Hepatitis B-Related Significant Fibrosis and Cirrhosis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Diagnostic Test Accuracy," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(6), pages 1-16, June.
- Bishal Mohindru & David Turner & Tracey Sach & Diana Bilton & Siobhan Carr & Olga Archangelidi & Arjun Bhadhuri & Jennifer A. Whitty, 2020. "Health State Utility Data in Cystic Fibrosis: A Systematic Review," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 13-25, March.
- Subramaniam, Mega & Pang, Natalie & Morehouse, Shandra & Asgarali-Hoffman, S. Nisa, 2020. "Examining vulnerability in youth digital information practices scholarship: What are we missing or exhausting?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 116(C).
- Pelai, Ricardo & Hagerman, Shannon M. & Kozak, Robert, 2020. "Biotechnologies in agriculture and forestry: Governance insights from a comparative systematic review of barriers and recommendations," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C).
- Peters, Jörg, 2016. "Infrastructure and poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa: A review," Ruhr Economic Papers 628, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Johannes Dahlke & Kristina Bogner & Matthias Mueller & Thomas Berger & Andreas Pyka & Bernd Ebersberger, 2020. "Is the Juice Worth the Squeeze? Machine Learning (ML) In and For Agent-Based Modelling (ABM)," Papers 2003.11985, arXiv.org.
- Vuong, Quan-Hoang & Huyen, Nguyen Thanh Thanh & Pham, Thanh-Hang & Phuong, Luong Anh & Nguyen, Minh-Hoang, 2020. "Mapping the intellectual and conceptual structure of research on gender issues in the family business: A bibliometric review," OSF Preprints jgnrw, Center for Open Science.
- Kuangguo Zhou & Danmei Xu & Yang Cao & Jue Wang & Yunfan Yang & Mei Huang, 2014. "C-MYC Aberrations as Prognostic Factors in Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma: A Meta-Analysis of Epidemiological Studies," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(4), pages 1-9, April.
- Allison Hirst & Douglas G Altman, 2012. "Are Peer Reviewers Encouraged to Use Reporting Guidelines? A Survey of 116 Health Research Journals," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(4), pages 1-9, April.
- Lauralyn A McIntyre & David Moher & Dean A Fergusson & Katrina J Sullivan & Shirley H J Mei & Manoj Lalu & John Marshall & Malcolm Mcleod & Gilly Griffin & Jeremy Grimshaw & Alexis Turgeon & Marc T Av, 2016. "Efficacy of Mesenchymal Stromal Cell Therapy for Acute Lung Injury in Preclinical Animal Models: A Systematic Review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Franco-Trigo, L. & Fernandez-Llimos, F. & Martínez-Martínez, F. & Benrimoj, S.I. & Sabater-Hernández, D., 2020. "Stakeholder analysis in health innovation planning processes: A systematic scoping review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 124(10), pages 1083-1099.
- Gill, Amy & Grace, Rebekah & Waniganayake, Manjula & Hadley, Fay, 2020. "Practitioner and foster carer perceptions of the support needs of young parents in and exiting out-of-home care: A systematic review," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 108(C).
- Bin Wu & Haixiang Wu & Xiaoyan Liu & Houwen Lin & Jin Li, 2014. "Ranibizumab versus Bevacizumab for Ophthalmic Diseases Related to Neovascularisation: A Meta-Analysis of Randomised Controlled Trials," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(7), pages 1-8, July.
- Daniele Zago & Maria Eugênia Andrighetto Canozzi & Júlio Otávio Jardim Barcellos, 2020. "Pregnant beef cow’s nutrition and its effects on postnatal weight and carcass quality of their progeny," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(8), pages 1-20, August.
- Hongxin Huang & Yayuan Zheng & Jianhong Zhu & Jingjing Zhang & Huapu Chen & Xinggui Chen, 2014. "An Updated Meta-Analysis of Fatal Adverse Events Caused by Bevacizumab Therapy in Cancer Patients," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(3), pages 1-8, March.
- Shunsuke Araki & Shin Kato & Fumihiko Namba & Erika Ota, 2018. "Vitamin A to prevent bronchopulmonary dysplasia in extremely low birth weight infants: a systematic review and meta-analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(11), pages 1-13, November.
- Antonio Fratini & Tecla Bonci & Anthony M J Bull, 2016. "Whole Body Vibration Treatments in Postmenopausal Women Can Improve Bone Mineral Density: Results of a Stimulus Focussed Meta-Analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(12), pages 1-16, December.
- Jing Chen & Tao Li & Qilun Liu & Haiyan Jiao & Wenjun Yang & Xiaoxia Liu & Zhenghao Huo, 2014. "Clinical and Prognostic Significance of HIF-1α, PTEN, CD44v6, and Survivin for Gastric Cancer: A Meta-Analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(3), pages 1-15, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:plo:pone00:0173808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: plosone (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.