The Impact of Changes in Exchange Rate on Prices: A Case Study of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul & Taylor, Lance, 1978. "Contractionary effects of devaluation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 445-456, August.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1988. "Some recent development in a concept of causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 199-211.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naz, Farah & Mohsin, Asma & Zaman, Khalid, 2012. "Exchange rate pass-through in to inflation: New insights in to the cointegration relationship from Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2205-2221.
- S. Adnan & H.A.S. BUKHARI & Safdar Ullah KHAN, 2008.
"Does Volatility In Government Borrowing Leads To Higher Inflation? Evidence From Pakistan,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 3(3(5)_Fall), pages 187-202.
- Haider, Adnan & Khan, Safdar Ullah, 2007. "Does Volatility in Government Borrowing Leads to Higher Inflation? Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 17008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesus Felipe & J. S. L. McCombie & Kaukab Naqvi, 2010.
"Is Pakistan's Growth Rate Balance-of-Payments Constrained? Policies and Implications for Development and Growth,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 477-496.
- Felipe, Jesus & McCombie, J. S. L. & Naqvi, Kaukab, 2009. "Is Pakistan’s Growth Rate Balance-of-Payments Constrained? Policies and Implications for Development and Growth," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 160, Asian Development Bank.
- Atif Ali Jaffri, 2010. "Exchange Rate Pass-through to Consumer Prices in Pakistan: Does Misalignment Matter?," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 49(1), pages 19-35.
- Hanif, Muhammad Nadim, 2014. "Monetary Policy Experience of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 60855, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaghil Ahmed & Iffat Ara & Kalim Hyder, 2006.
"How External Shocks and Exchange Rate Depreciations Affect Pakistan? Implications for Choice of an Exchange Rate Regime,"
SBP Research Bulletin,
State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 2, pages 61-68.
- Ahmed, Shaghil & Ara, Iffat & Hyder, Kalim, 2005. "How External Shocks and Exchange Rate Depreciations Affect Pakistan? Implications for Choice of an Exchange Rate Regime," MPRA Paper 16247, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2006.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:38:y:1999:i:4:p:1059-1066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.