The Production and Consumption of Livestock Foods in Pakistan: A Look into the Future
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Nerlove, 1956. "Estimates of the Elasticities of Supply of Selected Agricultural Commodities," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 496-509.
- Thornton, Daniel L & Batten, Dallas S, 1985. "Lag-Length Selection and Tests of Granger Causality between Money and Income," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(2), pages 164-178, May.
- Harlow W. Halvorson, 1958. "The Response of Milk Production to Price," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 40(5), pages 1101-1113.
- N. A. Burney & M. Akmal, 1991. "Food Demand In Pakistan: An Application Of The Extended Linear Expenditure System," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 185-195.
- George W. Ladd & George R. Winter, 1961. "Supply of Dairy Products by Iowa Farmers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 43(1), pages 113-122.
- Peter Tryfos, 1974. "Canadian Supply Functions for Livestock and Meat," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(1), pages 107-113.
- Lutkepohl, Helmut, 1981. "A model for non-negative and non-positive distributed lag functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 211-219, June.
- J.-P. Chavas & A. F. Kraus, 1990. "Population Dynamics And Milk Supply Response In The Us Lake States," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 75-84.
- Paul L. Kelley & Dale A. Knight, 1965. "Short-Run Elasticities of Supply for Milk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 47(1), pages 93-104.
- Howarth E. Bouis, 1992. "Food Demand Elasticities by Income Group by Urban and Rural Populations for Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 997-1017.
- Hsiao, Cheng, 1981. "Autoregressive modelling and money-income causality detection," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 85-106.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rizwan Shabbir, 2014. "Institutional Development and Sustainable Growth for Livestock Sector in Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(10), pages 394-404, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:33:y:1994:i:1:p:19-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.