A model for non-negative and non-positive distributed lag functions
No abstract is available for this item.
- Muhammad Akmal, 1994. "The Production and Consumption of Livestock Foods in Pakistan: A Look into the Future," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 19-39.
- Foroni, Claudia & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Schumacher, Christian, 2011.
"U-MIDAS: MIDAS regressions with unrestricted lag polynomials,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2011,35, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Foroni, Claudia & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Schumacher, Christian, 2012. "U-MIDAS: MIDAS regressions with unrestricted lag polynomials," CEPR Discussion Papers 8828, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Knüppel, Malte & Schultefrankenfeld, Guido, 2013. "The Empirical (Ir)Relevance of the Interest Rate Assumption for Central Bank Forecasts," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80042, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Knüppel, Malte & Schultefrankenfeld, Guido, 2013. "The empirical (ir)relevance of the interest rate assumption for central bank forecasts," Discussion Papers 11/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Chotikapanich, Duangkamon & Griffiths, William E., 2000. "Flexible Distributed Lags," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123623, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Schumacher, Christian, 2014. "MIDAS regressions with time-varying parameters: An application to corporate bond spreads and GDP in the Euro area," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100289, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Robert Kunst & Philip Franses, 2015. "Asymmetric time aggregation and its potential benefits for forecasting annual data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 363-387, August.
- Kunst, Robert M. & Franses, Philip Hans, 2010. "Asymmetric Time Aggregation and its Potential Benefits for Forecasting Annual Data," Economics Series 252, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Helmut Lütkepohl, 2010. "Forecasting Aggregated Time Series Variables: A Survey," OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2010(2), pages 1-26.
- Helmut Luetkepohl, 2009. "Forecasting Aggregated Time Series Variables: A Survey," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/17, European University Institute.
- Schumacher, Christian, 2016. "A comparison of MIDAS and bridge equations," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 257-270.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:16:y:1981:i:2:p:211-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed