The Effect of Industrialization on Children’s Education. The Experience of Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Atkin, 2016.
"Endogenous Skill Acquisition and Export Manufacturing in Mexico,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(8), pages 2046-2085, August.
- David Atkin, 2010. "Endogenous Skill Acquisition and Export Manufacturing in Mexico," Working Papers id:2506, eSocialSciences.
- David Atkin, 2012. "Endogenous Skill Acquisition and Export Manufacturing in Mexico," NBER Working Papers 18266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heath, Rachel & Mushfiq Mobarak, A., 2015.
"Manufacturing growth and the lives of Bangladeshi women,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 1-15.
- Heath, Rachel & Mobarak, A. Mushfiq, 2014. "Manufacturing Growth and the Lives of Bangladeshi Women," IZA Discussion Papers 8483, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rachel Heath & A. Mushfiq Mobarak, 2014. "Manufacturing Growth and the Lives of Bangladeshi Women," NBER Working Papers 20383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerhard Toews & Alexander Libman, 2017. "Getting Incentives Right: Human Capital Investment and Natural Resource Booms," Working Papers 370, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
More about this item
Keywordsindustrialization; Mexico; maquiladoras;
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pia:review:v:2:y:2011:i:2:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ubaldo Pizzoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deperit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.