The Effect of Industrialization on Children’s Education. The Experience of Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Atkin, 2016.
"Endogenous Skill Acquisition and Export Manufacturing in Mexico,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(8), pages 2046-2085, August.
- David Atkin, 2010. "Endogenous Skill Acquisition and Export Manufacturing in Mexico," Working Papers id:2506, eSocialSciences.
- David Atkin, 2012. "Endogenous Skill Acquisition and Export Manufacturing in Mexico," NBER Working Papers 18266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heath, Rachel & Mushfiq Mobarak, A., 2015.
"Manufacturing growth and the lives of Bangladeshi women,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 1-15.
- Heath, Rachel & Mobarak, A. Mushfiq, 2014. "Manufacturing Growth and the Lives of Bangladeshi Women," IZA Discussion Papers 8483, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rachel Heath & A. Mushfiq Mobarak, 2014. "Manufacturing Growth and the Lives of Bangladeshi Women," NBER Working Papers 20383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerhard Toews & Alexander Libman, 2017. "Getting Incentives Right: Human Capital Investment and Natural Resource Booms," Working Papers 370, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
More about this item
Keywordsindustrialization; Mexico; maquiladoras;
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pia:review:v:2:y:2011:i:2:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ubaldo Pizzoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deperit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .