Assessing Alternative Institutional Designs For Investment Regulation In Defined Contribution Pension Funds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Varas, Felipe & Walker, Eduardo, 2011. "Optimal close-to-home biases in asset allocation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 328-337, March.
- Isabelle Bajeux-Besnainou & James V. Jordan & Roland Portait, 2003. "Dynamic Asset Allocation for Stocks, Bonds, and Cash," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76(2), pages 263-288, April.
- Rodrigo Cerda, 2006. "Movilidad en la Cartera de Cotizantes por AFP: La Importancia de ser Primero en Rentabilidad," Documentos de Trabajo 309, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Livio Stracca, 2006.
"Delegated Portfolio Management: A Survey Of The Theoretical Literature,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 823-848, December.
- Stracca, Livio, 2005. "Delegated portfolio management: a survey of the theoretical literature," Working Paper Series 520, European Central Bank.
- Campbell, John Y & Viceira, Luis M, 2005. "The Term Structure of the Risk-Return Tradeoff," CEPR Discussion Papers 4914, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thompson, Graeme, 2008. "Risk-based supervision of pension funds in Australia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4539, The World Bank.
- Brown, Keith C & Harlow, W V & Starks, Laura T, 1996. " Of Tournaments and Temptations: An Analysis of Managerial Incentives in the Mutual Fund Industry," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(1), pages 85-110, March.
More about this item
Keywordsdefined contribution; pension funds; regulation; incentives; portfolio management;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pch:abante:v:11:y:2008:i:2:p:116-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gimena Pardo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eapuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.