Healthy publics as multi-species matters: solidarity with people’s pets in One Health promotion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Hinchliffe & Mark A. Jackson & Katrina Wyatt & Anne E. Barlow & Manuela Barreto & Linda Clare & Michael H. Depledge & Robin Durie & Lora E. Fleming & Nick Groom & Karyn Morrissey & Laura Salis, 2018. "Healthy publics: enabling cultures and environments for health," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 4(1), pages 1-10, December.
- Barbara Wake Carroll & Ruth J. E. Jones, 2000. "The Road to Innovation, Convergence or Inertia: Devolution in Housing Policy in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 26(3), pages 277-293, September.
- Nelson, C. & Lurie, N. & Wasserman, J. & Zakowski, S., 2007. "Conceptualizing and defining public health emergency preparedness," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 97(S1), pages 9-11.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Christopher J. Colvin & Myrna Pinxteren & Mandla Majola & Natalie Leon & Alison Swartz & Nonzuzo Mbokazi & Mark Lurie, 2020. "Fostering a healthy public for men and HIV: a case study of the Movement for Change and Social Justice (MCSJ)," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 6(1), pages 1-8, December.
- Krithika Srinivasan & Tim Kurz & Pradeep Kuttuva & Chris Pearson, 2019. "Reorienting rabies research and practice: Lessons from India," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 5(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Henrice Altink, 2020. "Tackling child malnutrition in Jamaica, 1962–2020," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 7(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Jennifer C Hunter & Jane E Yang & Adam W Crawley & Laura Biesiadecki & Tomás J Aragón, 2013. "Public Health Response Systems In-Action: Learning from Local Health Departments’ Experiences with Acute and Emergency Incidents," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(11), pages 1-13, November.
- Wilson, Marisa & McLennan, Amy, 2019. "A comparative ethnography of nutrition interventions: Structural violence and the industrialisation of agrifood systems in the Caribbean and the Pacific," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 228(C), pages 172-180.
- Vasiliki Kioupi & Nikolaos Voulvoulis, 2020. "Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Assessing the Contribution of Higher Education Programmes," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-17, August.
- Heather Allen & Rebecca Katz, 2010. "Demography and Public Health Emergency Preparedness: Making the Connection," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 29(4), pages 527-539, August.
- Steve Hinchliffe & Andrea Butcher & Muhammad Meezanur Rahman, 2018. "The AMR problem: demanding economies, biological margins, and co-producing alternative strategies," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 4(1), pages 1-12, December.
- Henry H. Willis & Melinda Moore, 2014. "Improving the Value of Analysis for Biosurveillance," Decision Analysis, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 63-81, March.
- William R. Lowry, 2009. "Policy Changes on Canada's Rivers: Different but not Isolated," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 26(6), pages 783-800, November.
- Yi Feng & Shaoze Cui, 2021. "A review of emergency response in disasters: present and future perspectives," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 105(1), pages 1109-1138, January.
- Jennifer Gabrys, 2020. "Planetary health in practice: sensing air pollution and transforming urban environments," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 7(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Macnaughton, Eric & Nelson, Geoffrey & Goering, Paula, 2013. "Bringing politics and evidence together: Policy entrepreneurship and the conception of the At Home/Chez Soi Housing First Initiative for addressing homelessness and mental illness in Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 100-107.
- David A. Camlin & Helena Daffern & Katherine Zeserson, 2020. "Group singing as a resource for the development of a healthy public: a study of adult group singing," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 7(1), pages 1-15, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:palcom:v:7:y:2020:i:1:d:10.1057_s41599-020-0509-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: https://www.nature.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.