Fostering a healthy public for men and HIV: a case study of the Movement for Change and Social Justice (MCSJ)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Hinchliffe & Mark A. Jackson & Katrina Wyatt & Anne E. Barlow & Manuela Barreto & Linda Clare & Michael H. Depledge & Robin Durie & Lora E. Fleming & Nick Groom & Karyn Morrissey & Laura Salis, 2018. "Healthy publics: enabling cultures and environments for health," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 4(1), pages 1-10, December.
- Higgins, J.A. & Hoffman, S. & Dworkin, S.L., 2010. "Rethinking gender, heterosexual men, and women's vulnerability to HIV/AIDS," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 100(3), pages 435-445.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Melanie Rock & Gwendolyn Blue, 2020. "Healthy publics as multi-species matters: solidarity with people’s pets in One Health promotion," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 7(1), pages 1-8, December.
- Krithika Srinivasan & Tim Kurz & Pradeep Kuttuva & Chris Pearson, 2019. "Reorienting rabies research and practice: Lessons from India," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 5(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Henrice Altink, 2020. "Tackling child malnutrition in Jamaica, 1962–2020," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 7(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Wilson, Marisa & McLennan, Amy, 2019. "A comparative ethnography of nutrition interventions: Structural violence and the industrialisation of agrifood systems in the Caribbean and the Pacific," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 228(C), pages 172-180.
- Vasiliki Kioupi & Nikolaos Voulvoulis, 2020. "Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Assessing the Contribution of Higher Education Programmes," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-1, August.
- Steve Hinchliffe & Andrea Butcher & Muhammad Meezanur Rahman, 2018. "The AMR problem: demanding economies, biological margins, and co-producing alternative strategies," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 4(1), pages 1-12, December.
- Jennifer Gabrys, 2020. "Planetary health in practice: sensing air pollution and transforming urban environments," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 7(1), pages 1-11, December.
- David A. Camlin & Helena Daffern & Katherine Zeserson, 2020. "Group singing as a resource for the development of a healthy public: a study of adult group singing," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 7(1), pages 1-15, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:palcom:v:6:y:2020:i:1:d:10.1057_s41599-020-0402-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: https://www.nature.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.