Conceptualizing and defining public health emergency preparedness
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yi Feng & Shaoze Cui, 2021. "A review of emergency response in disasters: present and future perspectives," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 105(1), pages 1109-1138, January.
- Melanie Rock & Gwendolyn Blue, 2020. "Healthy publics as multi-species matters: solidarity with people’s pets in One Health promotion," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 7(1), pages 1-8, December.
- Jennifer C Hunter & Jane E Yang & Adam W Crawley & Laura Biesiadecki & Tomás J Aragón, 2013. "Public Health Response Systems In-Action: Learning from Local Health Departments’ Experiences with Acute and Emergency Incidents," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(11), pages 1-13, November.
- Henry H. Willis & Melinda Moore, 2014. "Improving the Value of Analysis for Biosurveillance," Decision Analysis, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 63-81, March.
- Heather Allen & Rebecca Katz, 2010. "Demography and Public Health Emergency Preparedness: Making the Connection," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 29(4), pages 527-539, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2007.114496_7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: https://www.apha.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.