Short-term forecast of container throughout: An ARIMA-intervention model for the port of Antwerp
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Van Nieuwenhove, 2015. "Economic Importance Of The Belgian Ports : Flemish maritime ports, Liège port complex and the port of Brussels – Report 2013," Working Paper Research 283, National Bank of Belgium.
- Pallis, Athanasios A. & de Langen, Peter W., 2010. "Seaports and the structural implications of the economic crisis," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 10-18.
- Fung, Michael K, 2002. "Forecasting Hong Kong's Container Throughput: An Error-Correction Model," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 69-80, January.
- RASHED, Yasmine & MEERSMAN, Hilde & VAN DE VOORDE, Eddy & VANELSLANDER, Thierry, 2013. "A univariate analysis: Short-term forecasts of container throughput in the port of Antwerp," Working Papers 2013022, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Lai, Sue Ling & Lu, Whei-Li, 2005. "Impact analysis of September 11 on air travel demand in the USA," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 455-458.
- Slack, Brian, 2010. "Battening down the hatches: How should the maritime industries weather the financial tsunami?," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 4-9.
- Guy Melard, 1981. "On an alternative model for intervention analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13782, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsARIMA; container throughput; transport modelling; forecasting; intervention analysis; port of Antwerp;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_mel.2016.8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.