Multilateral Negotiations for Rescheduling Developing Country Debt: A Bargaining-Theoretic Framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Fernandez, Raquel, 1995.
Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 3, pages 2031-2077
- Jonathan Eaton & Raquel Fernandez, 1995. "Sovereign Debt," NBER Working Papers 5131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton, J. & Fernandez, R., 1995. "Sovereign Debt," Papers 37, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Eaton & Raquel Fernandez, 1995. "Sovereign Debt," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 59, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Wasseem Mina & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2002. "IMF Lending, Maturity of International Debt and Moral Hazard," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0301, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Tirole, Jean, 2012. "Country Solidarity, Private Sector Involvement and the Contagion of Sovereign Crises," IDEI Working Papers 761, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Sep 2012.
- Troy Davig & Refet S. Gürkaynak, 2015.
"Is Optimal Monetary Policy Always Optimal?,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(4), pages 353-382, September.
- Troy Davig & Refet S. Gürkaynak, 2015. "Is Optimal Monetary Policy Always Optimal?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5473, CESifo Group Munich.
- Davig, Troy & Gürkaynak, Refet S., 2015. "Is optimal monetary policy always optimal?," CFS Working Paper Series 510, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Davig, Troy & Gürkaynak, Refet S., 2015. "Is Optimal Monetary Policy Always Optimal?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Davig, Troy A. & Gurkaynak, Refet S., 2015. "Is optimal monetary policy always optimal?," Research Working Paper RWP 15-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 30 Jul 2015.
- Gelpern, Anna & Gulati, Mitu, 2013. "The wonder-clause," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 367-385.
- Jeremy Bulow, 2002. "First World Governments and Third World Debt: A Bankruptcy Court for Sovereign Lending?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 33(1), pages 229-256.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:35:y:1988:i:4:p:644-657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .