The Great Trade Collapse of 2008–09: An Inventory Adjustment?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pol Antràs & C. Fritz Foley, 2015.
"Poultry in Motion: A Study of International Trade Finance Practices,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 123(4), pages 853-901.
- Pol Antràs & C. Fritz Foley, 2011. "Poultry in Motion: A Study of International Trade Finance Practices," NBER Working Papers 17091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antràs, Pol & Foley, C. Fritz, 2011. "Poultry in Motion: A Study of International Trade Finance Practices," CEPR Discussion Papers 8422, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zhan Qu & Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2015.
"Inventory Control and Intermediation in Global Supply Chains,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5269, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raff, Horst & Qu, Zhan & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2015. "Inventory Control and Intermediation in Global Supply Chains," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112984, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Qu, Zhan & Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2015. "Inventory control and intermediation in global supply chains," Kiel Working Papers 1993, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jacks, David S., 2014. "Defying gravity: The Imperial Economic Conference and the reorientation of Canadian trade," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 19-39.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfecr:v:58:y:2010:i:2:p:254-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .