The Impact of College Football Games on Local Sales Tax Revenue: Evidence from Four Cities in Texas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rhodes, M. Taylor, 2013. "Pigskin, Tailgating and Pollution: Estimating the Environmental Impacts of Sporting Events," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-19, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Peter A. Groothuis & Kurt W. Rotthoff, 2016. "The Economic Impact and Civic Pride Effects of Sports Teams and Mega-Events: Do The Public and the Professionals Agree?," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 21-32, February.
- Shoag, Daniel & Veuger, Stan, 2017. "Taking My Talents to South Beach (and Back)," Working Paper Series rwp17-019, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Agha, Nola & Rascher, Daniel, 2013. "When can economic impact be positive? Nine conditions that explain why smaller sports can have bigger impacts," MPRA Paper 48016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pete Groothuis & Kurt W. Rotthoff, 2014. "Surveying the Literature and the People: The Economic Impact of Sports Teams and Civic Pride," Working Papers 14-05, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Geoffrey Propheter, 2014. "Local Sales Tax Revenue Redistribution and Sports: The Case of Major League Soccer in Bridgeview," Public Budgeting & Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 73-91, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:easeco:v:35:y:2009:i:4:p:531-547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.