Animal Health Services: Finding the Balance between Public and Private Delivery
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Berck, 1979. "The Economics of Timber: A Renewable Resource in the Long Run," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(2), pages 447-462, Autumn.
- Page, John M., Jr. & Pearson, Scott R. & Leland, Hayne E., 1976. "Capturing Economic Rent From Ghanaian Timber," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 01.
- Hyde, William F & Amacher, Gregory S & Magrath, William, 1996. "Deforestation and Forest Land Use: Theory, Evidence, and Policy Implications," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 11(2), pages 223-248, August.
- Jeffrey R. Vincent, 1990. "Rent Capture and the Feasibility of Tropical Forest Management," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(2), pages 212-223.
- William F. Hyde & Roger A. Sedjo, 1992. "Managing Tropical Forests: Reflections on the Rent Distribution Discussion," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 343-350.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1992. "Lethal Model 2: The Limits to Growth Revisited," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(2), pages 1-60.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Villarreal, Marcela & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Henrich, Gunter, 2004.
"Interactions Between the Agricultural Sector and the HIV/AIDS Pandemic: Implications for Agricultural Policy,"
Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses
11454, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Villarreal, Marcela & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Hemrich, Gunter, 2004. "Interactions between the Agricultural Sector and the HIV/AIDS Pandemic: Implications for Agricultural Policy," Food Security International Development Papers 54046, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Thom S. Jayne & Marcela Villarreal & Prabhu Pingali & Günter Hemrich, 2004. "Interactions Between the Agricultural Sector and the HIV/AIDS Pandemic: Implications for agricultural policy," Working Papers 04-06, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Randela, Rendani & Liebenberg, Frikkie & Kirsten, Johann F. & Townsend, Rob F., 2000. "Demand for livestock tick control service in the Venda region, Northern Province," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 39(4), December.
- Hubbard, Michael, 1995. "The 'new public management' and the reform of public services to agriculture in adjusting economies: the role of contracting," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 529-536, December.
- Vinod Ahuja & Daniel Gustafson & Joachim Otte, 2008. "Process, People, Power and Conflict: Some Lessons from a Participatory Policy Process in Andhra Pradesh, India," Working Papers id:1530, eSocialSciences.
- Kamuanga, Mulumba & Swallow, Brent M. & Sigue, Hamade & Bauer, Burkhard, 2001. "Evaluating contingent and actual contributions to a local public good: Tsetse control in the Yale agro-pastoral zone, Burkina Faso," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 115-130, October.
- Irvine, Richard M., 2015. "A conceptual study of value chain analysis as a tool for assessing a veterinary surveillance system for poultry in Great Britain," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 143-158.
- Bicknell, Kathryn & Wilen, James E. & Howitt, Richard E., 1999. "Public policy and private incentives for livestock disease control," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 43(4), December.
- Tambi, N. E. & Mukhebi, W. A. & Maina, W. O. & Solomon, H. -M., 1999. "Probit analysis of livestock producers' demand for private veterinary services in the high potential agricultural areas of Kenya," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 163-176, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:9:y:1994:i:1:p:71-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .