The Earmarking of Government Revenue: A Review of Some World Bank Experience
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bowen, Alex, 2011. "Raising finance to support developing country action: some economic considerations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37572, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Neva Novarro, 2004. "Do Policy-Makers Earmark to Constrain their Successors? The Case of Environmental Earmarking," Working Papers 0408, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Alok Bhargava, 2015.
"Diet Quality, Child Health, and Food Policies in Developing Countries,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(2), pages 247-276.
- Bhargava, Alok, 2014. "Diet quality, child health, and food policies in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7072, The World Bank.
- Ajay Tandon & Lisa Fleisher & Rong Li & Wei Aun Yap, 2015. "Reprioritizing Government Spending on Health: Pushing an Elephant up the Stairs?," Working Papers id:7050, eSocialSciences.
- Andrea Bigano & Aleksander Śniegocki & Jacopo Zotti, 2016.
"Policies for a More Dematerialized EU Economy. Theoretical Underpinnings, Political Context and Expected Feasibility,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-22, July.
- Bigano, Andrea & Śniegocki, Aleksander & Zotti, Jacopo, "undated". "Policies for a more Dematerialized EU Economy. Theoretical Underpinnings, Political Context and Expected Feasibility," EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation 236241, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Andrea Bigano & Aleksander Sniegocki & Jacopo Zotti, 2016. "Policies for a more Dematerialized EU Economy. Theoretical Underpinnings, Political Context and Expected Feasibility," Working Papers 2016.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Brett, Craig & Keen, Michael, 2000. "Political uncertainty and the earmarking of environmental taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 315-340, March.
- Buñuel González, Miguel, 2011. "El precio de la electricidad y la política de cambio climático: ¿qué papel puede jugar un impuesto sobre el carbono en España? /The Price of Electricity and Climate Change Policy: What Role May a Carb," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 663(18.)-66, Agosto.
- David M. Newbery & Georgina Santos, 1999. "Road taxes, road user charges and earmarking," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(2), pages 103-132, June.
- Richard M. Bird, 2014.
"Foreign advice and tax policy in developing countries,"
Chapters,in: Taxation and Development: The Weakest Link?, chapter 4, pages 103-144
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard M. Bird, 2013. "Foreign Advice and Tax Policy in Developing Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1307, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Richard M Bird & Joosung Jun, 2005. "Earmarking in Theory and Korean Practice," International Tax Program Papers 0513, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:6:y:1991:i:1:p:81-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .