Development, Modernization, and Childbearing: The Role of Family Sex Composition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seema Jayachandran, 2017.
"Fertility Decline and Missing Women,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 118-139, January.
- Seema Jayachandran, 2014. "Fertility Decline and Missing Women," NBER Working Papers 20272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seema Jayachandran, 2014. "Fertility Decline and Missing Women," Working Papers id:5936, eSocialSciences.
- Jayachandran, Seema, 2014. "Fertility Decline and Missing Women," CEPR Discussion Papers 10049, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carranza, Eliana, 2012. "Islamic inheritance law, son preference and fertility behavior of Muslim couples in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5972, The World Bank.
- Grogan, Louise, 2013.
"Household formation rules, fertility and female labour supply: Evidence from post-communist countries,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 1167-1183.
- Louise Grogan, 2013. "Household Formation Rules, Fertility and Female Labour Supply: Evidence from post-communist countries," Working Papers 1302, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Milazzo, Annamaria, 2014. "Why are adult women missing ? son preference and maternal survival in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6802, The World Bank.
- KUEPIE Mathias & TENIKUE Michel, 2012. "The effect of the number of siblings on education in sub-Saharan Africa: evidence from a natural experiment," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-28, LISER.
- Tom Vogl, 2012. "Marriage Institutions and Sibling Competition: Evidence from South Asia," NBER Working Papers 18319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Onur Altindag, 2016. "Son Preference, Fertility Decline, and the Nonmissing Girls of Turkey," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(2), pages 541-566, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:23:y:2009:i:3:p:371-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .