Individual inventors and market potentials: Evidence from US patents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Agiakloglou, Christos & Drivas, Kyriakos & Karamanis, Dimitris, 2014. "Individual Inventors and Market Potentials: Evidence from US Patents," MPRA Paper 58838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg, 2001.
"The NBER Patent Citation Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools,"
NBER Working Papers
8498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, B. & Jaffe, A. & Trajtenberg, M., 2001. "The NBER Patent Citations Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools," Papers 2001-29, Tel Aviv.
- Hall, Bronwyn H & Jaffe, Adam B & Trajtenberg, Manuel, 2001. "The NBER Patent Citations Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools," CEPR Discussion Papers 3094, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gambardella, Alfonso & Giuri, Paola & Luzzi, Alessandra, 2007. "The market for patents in Europe," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1163-1183, October.
- Schankerman, Mark & Pakes, Ariel, 1986.
"Estimates of the Value of Patent Rights in European Countries during the Post-1950 Period,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(384), pages 1052-1076, December.
- Mark Schankerman & Ariel Pakes, 1985. "Estimates of the Value of Patent Rights in European Countries During thePost-1950 Period," NBER Working Papers 1650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bessen, James, 2008.
"The value of U.S. patents by owner and patent characteristics,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 932-945, June.
- James Bessen, 2006. "The Value of U.S. Patents by Owner and Patent Characteristics," Working Papers 0603, Research on Innovation.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Adam Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg, 2005. "Market Value and Patent Citations," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 36(1), pages 16-38, Spring.
- Virgile Chassagnon & Marilyne Audran, 2011.
"The Impact Of Interpersonal Networks On The Innovativeness Of Inventors: From Theory To Empirical Evidence,"
International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(05), pages 931-958.
- Virgile Chassagnon & Audran Maryline, 2011. "The Impact Of Interpersonal Networks On The Innovativeness Of Inventors: From Theory To Empirical Evidence," Post-Print halshs-01372005, HAL.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Scherer, Frederic M. & Vopel, Katrin, 2003. "Citations, family size, opposition and the value of patent rights," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1343-1363, September.
- Liu, Kun & Arthurs, Jonathan & Cullen, John & Alexander, Roger, 2008. "Internal sequential innovations: How does interrelatedness affect patent renewal?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 946-953, June.
- Meyer, M., 2005. "Independent inventors and public support measures: insights from 33 case studies in Finland," World Patent Information, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 113-123, June.
- Lawson Cornelia & Sterzi Valerio, 2012. "The role of early career factors in academic patenting," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201201, University of Turin.
- Schettino, Francesco & Sterlacchini, Alessandro & Venturini, Francesco, 2013.
"Inventive productivity and patent quality: Evidence from Italian inventors,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1043-1056.
- Schettino, Francesco & Sterlacchini, Alessandro & Venturini, Francesco, 2008. "Inventive Productivity and Patent Quality: Evidence from Italian Inventors," MPRA Paper 7765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pontus Braunerhjelm & Roger Svensson, 2010.
"The inventor’s role: was Schumpeter right?,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 413-444, June.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Svensson, Roger, 2007. "The Inventor’s Role: Was Schumpeter Right?," Working Paper Series 690, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Svensson, Roger, 2007. "The inventor's role: was Schumpeter right?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 78, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Amesse, Fernand & Desranleau, Claude & Etemad, Hamid & Fortier, Yves & Seguin-Dulude, Louise, 1991. "The individual inventor and the role of entrepreneurship : A survey of the Canadian evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 13-27, February.
More about this item
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:scippl:v:43:y:2016:i:2:p:147-156.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.