The Design of Corporate Debt Structure and Bankruptcy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoine Martin & David Skeie & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 2014.
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(4), pages 957-989.
- Martin, A. & Skeie, D. & von Thadden, E.L., 2010. "Repo Runs," Discussion Paper 2010-44S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Antoine Martin & David Skeie & Ernst-Ludig von Thadden, 2011. "Repo Runs," FMG Discussion Papers dp687, Financial Markets Group.
- Antoine Martin & David R. Skeie & Ernst-Ludwig Von Thadden, 2010. "Repo runs," Staff Reports 444, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Martin, Antoine & Skeie, David & Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig von, 2013. "Repo Runs," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 448, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Martin, Antoine & Skeie, David & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2014.
"The fragility of short-term secured funding markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 15-42.
- Martin, Antoine & Skeie, David & Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig von, 2013. "The Fragility of Short-Term Secured Funding Markets," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 449, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Antoine Martin & David R. Skeie & Ernst-Ludwig Von Thadden, 2013. "The fragility of short-term secured funding markets," Staff Reports 630, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Vladimir Korotin & Arseniy Ulchenkov & Rustam Islamov, 2017. "Debt Portfolio Management for an Oil Company Under Oil Price Uncertainty," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 49(2), pages 289-306, February.
- Attaoui, Sami & Poncet, Patrice, 2015. "Write-Down Bonds and Capital and Debt Structures," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 97-119.
- Sami Attaoui, 2016. "Capital Structure And Tax Convexity When The Maturity Of Debt Is Finite," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(01), pages 1-20, February.
- Guembel, Alexander & White, Lucy, 2014. "Good cop, bad cop: Complementarities between debt and equity in disciplining management," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 541-569.
- de La Bruslerie, Hubert, 2016. "Does debt curb controlling shareholders' private benefits? Modelling in a contingent claim framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 263-282.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:23:y:2010:i:7:p:2648-2679. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.