Insider Trades and Private Information: The Special Case of Delayed-Disclosure Trades
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:69-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhabra, Harjeet S. & Hossain, Ashrafee T., 2015. "Market conditions, governance and the information content of insider trades," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 1-11.
- Agrawal, Anup & Nasser, Tareque, 2012. "Insider trading in takeover targets," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 598-625.
- Van Geyt, Debby & Van Cauwenberge, Philippe & Vander Bauwhede, Heidi, 2014. "Does high-quality corporate communication reduce insider trading profitability?," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 1-14.
- Betzer, André & Gider, Jasmin & Metzger, Daniel & Theissen, Erik, 2009.
"Strategic trading and trade reporting by corporate insiders,"
CFR Working Papers
09-15, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Betzer, André & Gider, Jasmin & Metzger, Daniel & Theissen, Erik, 2011. "Strategic trading and trade reporting by corporate insiders," CFS Working Paper Series 2011/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Betzer, André & Gider, Jasmin & Metzger, Daniel & Theissen, Erik, 2010. "Strategic trading and trade reporting by corporate insiders," CFR Working Papers 09-15 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- André Betzer & Jasmin Gider & Daniel Metzger & Erik Theissen, 2011. "Strategic Trading and Trade Reporting by Corporate Insiders," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11015, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Fahlenbrach, Rüdiger & Stulz, René M., 2009.
"Managerial ownership dynamics and firm value,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 342-361, June.
- Rüdiger Fahlenbrach & René M. Stulz, 2007. "Managerial Ownership Dynamics and Firm Value," NBER Working Papers 13202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fahlenbrach, Rudiger & Stulz, Rene, 2008. "Managerial Ownership Dynamics and Firm Value," Working Paper Series 2007-12, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Fahlenbrach, Rüdiger & Stulz, René M., 2008. "Managerial ownership dynamics and firm value," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Foley, Sean & Kwan, Amy & McInish, Thomas H. & Philip, Richard, 2016. "Director discretion and insider trading profitability," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 28-43.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0592-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Millicent Chang & Yilin Lim, 2016. "Late Disclosure of Insider Trades: Who Does It and Why?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 519-531, February.
- Lee, Cheng-Few & YiLin, Wu, 2009. "Two-stage models for the analysis of information content of equity-selling mechanisms choices," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 123-133, January.
- repec:eee:reacre:v:25:y:2013:i:1:p:47-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gong, Fuzhou & Liu, Hong, 2012. "Inside trading, public disclosure and imperfect competition," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 200-223.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:52-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurel Franzen & Xu Li & Oktay Urcan & Mark E. Vargus, 2014. "The Market Response To Insider Sales Of Restricted Stock Versus Unrestricted Stock," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 37(1), pages 99-118, February.
- Cook, Douglas O. & Wang, Huabing (Barbara), 2011. "The informativeness and ability of independent multi-firm directors," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 108-121, February.
- Chang, Millicent & Watson, Iain, 2015. "Delayed disclosure of insider trades: Incentives for and indicators of future performance?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(PA), pages 182-197.
- Skaife, Hollis A. & Veenman, David & Wangerin, Daniel, 2013. "Internal control over financial reporting and managerial rent extraction: Evidence from the profitability of insider trading," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 91-110.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:20:y:2007:i:6:p:1833-1864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.