Biofuels and Food Security: Missing the Point
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gershon Feder & Rinku Murgai & Jaime B. Quizon, 2004.
"Sending Farmers Back to School: The Impact of Farmer Field Schools in Indonesia,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 45-62.
- Feder, Gershon & Murgai, Rinku & Quizon, Jaime B., 2003. "Sending farmers back to school - the impact of farmer field schools in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3022, The World Bank.
- Foster, Andrew D & Rosenzweig, Mark R, 1995.
"Learning by Doing and Learning from Others: Human Capital and Technical Change in Agriculture,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(6), pages 1176-1209, December.
- Mark Rosenzweig & Andrew D. Foster, "undated". "Learning by Doing and Learning from Others: Human Capital and Technical Change in Agriculture," Home Pages _068, University of Pennsylvania.
- Alfonso Miranda & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2006. "Maximum likelihood estimation of endogenous switching and sample selection models for binary, ordinal, and count variables," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(3), pages 285-308, September.
- Gershon Feder & Rinku Murgai & Jaime B. Quizon, 2004. "The Acquisition and Diffusion of Knowledge: The Case of Pest Management Training in Farmer Field Schools, Indonesia," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 221-243.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Thurlow & Giacomo Branca & Erika Felix & Irini Maltsoglou & Luis E. Rincón, 2016.
"Producing Biofuels in Low-Income Countries: An Integrated Environmental and Economic Assessment for Tanzania,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(2), pages 153-171, June.
- Branca, Giacomo & Felix, Erika & Maltsoglou, Irini & Rincon, Luis E. & Thurlow, James, 2014. "Producing biofuels in low-income countries: An integrated environmental and economic assessment for Tanzania," WIDER Working Paper Series 018, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cloete, Philip C. & Idsardi, Ernst, 2012. "Bio-fuels and Food Security in South Africa: The Role of Indigenous and Traditional Food Crops," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 130172, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zhang, Zibin & Lohr, Luanne & Escalante, Cesar & Wetzstein, Michael, 2010. "Food versus fuel: What do prices tell us?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 445-451, January.
- Mabiso, Athur, 2012. "Participation of Smallholder Farmers in Biofuels Crop and Land Rental Markets: Evidence from South Africa," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126370, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cheteni, Priviledge, 2017. "Sustainability development: Biofuels in agriculture," MPRA Paper 80969, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Jun 2017.
- Leite, João Guilherme Dal Belo & Silva, João Vasco & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2014. "Integrated assessment of biodiesel policies aimed at family farms in Brazil," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 64-76.
- Nanda, Sonil & Azargohar, Ramin & Dalai, Ajay K. & Kozinski, Janusz A., 2015. "An assessment on the sustainability of lignocellulosic biomass for biorefining," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 925-941.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:30:y:2008:i:3:p:506-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .