Functional Foods as a Value-Added Strategy: The Commercial Potential of “Cancer-Fighting” Dairy Products
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maynard, Leigh J. & Hartell, Jason G. & Meyer, A. Lee & Hao, Jianqiang, 2004.
"An experimental approach to valuing new differentiated products,"
Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 317-325, December.
- Maynard, Leigh J. & Hartell, Jason G. & Meyer, A. Lee & Hao, Jianqiang, 2003. "An Experimental Approach To Valuing New Differentiated Products," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25810, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lawless, Lydia J.R. & Drichoutis, Andreas & Nayga, Rodolfo & Threlfall, Renee T. & Meullenet, Jean-François, 2012. "Identifying product attributes and consumer attitudes that impact willingness-to-pay for a nutraceutical-rich juice product," MPRA Paper 53023, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jan 2014.
- Jill E. Hobbs & Stavroula Malla & Eric K. Sogah & May T. Yeung, 2014. "Regulating Health Foods," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15768.
- Bimbo, Francesco & Bonanno, Alessandro & Viscecchia, Rosaria & Nardone, Gianluca, 2014. "Market valuation of health claims’ types and strength: the Italian yogurt market," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182738, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Michaelidou, Nina & Hassan, Louise M., 2010. "Modeling the factors affecting rural consumers' purchase of organic and free-range produce: A case study of consumers' from the Island of Arran in Scotland, UK," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 130-139, April.
- Teratanavat, Ratapol P. & Hooker, Neal H., 2005. "Exploring Consumer Valuation and Preference Heterogeneity for Functional Foods Using a Choice Experiment: A Case Study of Tomato Juice Containing Soy in Ohio," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19556, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wachenheim, Cheryl & Hovde, Scott & Hearne, Robert & Nganje, William, 2015.
"Identifying Market Preferences for High Selenium Beef,"
Journal of Food Distribution Research,
Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(3), November.
- Hovde, Scott C. & Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Hearne, Robert R. & Nganje, William E., 2007. "Identifying Market Preferences for High Selenium Beef," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 7633, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Thilmany, Dawn D. & Bond, Jennifer Keeling & Bond, Craig A., 2006. "Direct Marketing of Fresh Produce: Understanding Consumer Interest in Product and Process-Based Attributes," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21217, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Armenak Markosyan & Jill J. McCluskey & Thomas I. Wahl, 2009. "Consumer Response to Information about a Functional Food Product: Apples Enriched with Antioxidants," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(3), pages 325-341, September.
- Stavroula Malla & Jill E. Hobbs & Eric K. Sogah, 2016. "Estimating the Potential Benefits of New Health Claims in Canada: The Case of Soluble Fiber and Soy Protein," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(2), pages 173-197, June.
- Di Pasquale, Jorgelina & Adinolfi, Felice & Capitanio, Fabian, 2011. "Analysis of Consumer Attitudes and Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Functional Foods," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(2).
- Annika Hallberg & Charlotte Lagerberg Fogelberg & Eva Johansson, 2013. "Beauty Is in the Eye of the Beholder - A Conceptual Framework of Added Values of Food Products," Eurasian Journal of Social Sciences, Eurasian Publications, vol. 1(1), pages 39-49.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:25:y:2003:i:2:p:316-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.