Unemployment Risk, Labour Force Participation and Savings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gabriella Berloffa & Peter Simmons, "undated". "Unemployment Risk, Labour Force Participation and Savings," Discussion Papers 97/7, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gabriella Berloffa & Peter Simmons, 1999. "Unemployment risk, labour force participation and savings," Department of Economics Working Papers 9902, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Nagl, 2012.
"Better Safe than Sorry? The Effects of Income Risk, Unemployment Risk and the Interaction of these Risks on Wages,"
ifo Working Paper Series
148, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Wolfgang Nagl, 2013. "Better safe than sorry? The effects of income risk, unemployment risk and the interaction of these risks on wages," ERSA conference papers ersa13p237, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Simmons, 2010. "Effects of Structural Constraints and Costs on Choices," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(s1), pages 25-45, December.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Guglielmo Weber, 2010.
"Consumption and Saving: Models of Intertemporal Allocation and Their Implications for Public Policy,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 48(3), pages 693-751, September.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Guglielmo Weber, 2010. "Consumption and Saving: Models of Intertemporal Allocation and Their Implications for Public Policy," NBER Working Papers 15756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viola Angelini & Peter Simmons, "undated". "Housing Debt and Consumption," Discussion Papers 11/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Carolina Fugazza, 2012. "Employment Risk over the Life Cycle," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 280, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Lammers, Marloes, 2014. "The effects of savings on reservation wages and search effort," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 83-98.
- Wolfgang Nagl, 2014. "Better Safe than Sorry? The Effects of Income Risk and Unemployment Risk on Wages," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 28(3), pages 251-268, September.
- Wolfgang Nagl, 2014. "Lohnrisiko und Altersarmut im Sozialstaat," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 54.
- Angelini, Viola, 2009.
"Consumption and habit formation when time horizon is finite,"
Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 113-116, May.
- Viola Angelini, 2006. "Consumption and Habit Formation when Time Horizon is Finite," Discussion Papers 06/27, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Viola Angelini & Peter Simmons, "undated". "Housing Debt, Employment Risk and Consumption," Discussion Papers 05/07, Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:70:y:2003:i:3:p:521-539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.