Monopolistic Competition with Endogenous Specialization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horii, Ryo, 2012.
"Wants and past knowledge: Growth cycles with emerging industries,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 220-238.
- Ryo Horii, 2005. "Wants and Past Knowledge: Growth Cycles with Emerging Industries," Development and Comp Systems 0504007, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jan 2006.
- Ryo Horii, 2006. "Wants and Past Knowledge: Growth Cycles with Emerging Industries," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-03, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Kostas Axarloglou, 2008. "Product line extensions: causes and effects," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(1), pages 9-21.
- Shon M. Ferguson, 2015.
"Endogenous Product Differentiation, Market Size and Prices,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 45-61, February.
- Ferguson, Shon, 2010. "Endogenous Product Differentiation, Market Size and Prices," Research Papers in Economics 2010:26, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Ferguson, Shon, 2011. "Endogenous Product Differentiation, Market Size and Prices," Working Paper Series 878, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1996.
"Start-up costs and pecuniary externalities as barriers to economic development,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-59, April.
- Antonio Ciccone & Kiminori Matsuyama, 1992. "Start-up Costs and Pecuniary Externalities as Barriers to Economic Development," Discussion Papers 1031, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Antonio Ciccone & Kiminori Matsuyama, 1993. "Start-Up Costs and Pecuniary Externalities as Barriers to Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 4363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Ciccone & Kiminori Matsuyama, 1993. "Start-up costs and pecuniary externalities as barriers to economic development," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 83, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Antonio Ciccone & Kiminori Matsuyama, 1995. "Start-up costs and pecuniary externalities as barriers to economic development," Economics Working Papers 142, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ciccone, A. & Matsuyama, K., 1993. "Start-Up Costs and Pecuniary Externalities as Barriers to Economic Development," Papers 533, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Gans, Joshua S. & Hill, Robert J., 1997. "Measuring product diversity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 145-150, August.
- Heritiana Ranaivoson, 2005. "The economic analysis of product diversity," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r05083, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Haiwen Zhou, 2004.
"The division of labor and the extent of the market,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(1), pages 195-209, July.
- Zhou, Haiwen, 2019. "The division of labor and the extent of the market," MPRA Paper 91655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chad Syverson, 2001. "Output Market Segmentation and Productivity," Working Papers 01-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- González-Maestre, Miguel & Granero, Lluís M., 2018. "Competition with targeted product design: Price, variety, and welfare," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 406-428.
- Knaap, T., 1998. "A survey of complementaries in growth and location theories," Research Report 98C44, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Pietro Peretto & Sjak Smulders, 2002. "Technological Distance, Growth And Scale Effects," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 603-624, July.
- Richard Walker, 2005. "Superstars and Renaissance Men: Specialization, Market Size and the Income Distribution," CEP Discussion Papers dp0707, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Espen R. Moen & Fredrik Wulfsberg & Øyvind Aas, 2020. "Price Dispersion and the Role of Stores," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 122(3), pages 1181-1206, July.
- Roberto Cazzolla Gatti & Roger Koppl & Brian D. Fath & Stuart Kauffman & Wim Hordijk & Robert E. Ulanowicz, 2020. "On the emergence of ecological and economic niches," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 99-127, July.
- Edmond Baranes & Cuong Vuong, 2012. "Competition with asymmetric regulation of mobile termination charges," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 204-222, October.
- Walker, Richard, 2005. "Superstars and renaissance men: specialization, market size and the income distribution," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19880, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Shiro Kuwahara & Akihisa Shibata, 2006.
"The Role Of Expectations In A Specialization-Driven Growth Model With Endogenous Technology Choice,"
Division of Labor & Transaction Costs (DLTC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(01), pages 55-69.
- Shiro Kuwahara & Akihisa Shibata, 2006. "The Role of Expectations in a Specialization-driven Growth Model with Endogenous Technology Choice," KIER Working Papers 625, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:98c44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hendel, Igal & de Figueiredo, John Neiva, 1997. "Product differentiation and endogenous disutility," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 63-79, November.
- Nakayama, Yuji, 2001. "Spatial Competition and Accumulation of Public Capital," Discussion Paper 34, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Heritiana Ranaivoson, 2005. "The economic analysis of product diversity," Post-Print halshs-00197137, HAL.
- González-Maestre, Miguel & Granero, Lluís M., 2020. "Excessive vs. insufficient entry in spatial models: When product design and market size matter," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 27-35.
- Oriol Valles Codina, 2020. "Economic Production as Life: A Classical Approach to Computational Social Science," Working Papers 2001, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:61:y:1994:i:1:p:45-56.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/restud .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/restud .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.