The Estimation and Interpolation of Inequality Measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Brandolini, 1999.
"The Distribution of Personal Income in Post-War Italy: Source Description, Data Quality, and the Time Pattern of Income Inequality,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 58(2), pages 183-239, September.
- Andrea Brandolini, 1999. "The Distribution of Personal Income in Post-War Italy: Source Description, Data Quality, and the Time Pattern of Income Inequality," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 350, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Brandolini, A., 1999. "The Distribution of Personal Income in Post-War Italy: Source Description, Date Quality, and the Time Pattern of Income Inequality," Papers 350, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Irving Fisher Committee, 2013. "Proceedings of the Sixth IFC Conference on "Statistical issues and activities in a changing environment", Basel, 28-29 August 2012," IFC Bulletins, Bank for International Settlements, number 36.
- Allanson, Paul & Hubbard, Lionel, 1999.
"On the Comparative Evaluation of Agricultural Income Distributions in the European Union,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Paul Allanson & Lionel Hubbard, 1998. "On The Comparative Evaluation Of Agricultural Income Distributions In The European Union," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 093, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Guanghua Wan, 2012. "Towards Greater Equality in China: The Economic Growth Dividend," Working Papers 2012/33, Maastricht School of Management.
- Ichida, Yukinobu & Kondo, Katsunori & Hirai, Hiroshi & Hanibuchi, Tomoya & Yoshikawa, Goshu & Murata, Chiyoe, 2009. "Social capital, income inequality and self-rated health in Chita peninsula, Japan: a multilevel analysis of older people in 25 communities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 489-499, August.
- Chávez Juan Carlos & García Loredo Katia, 2015. "Identification of Regional Clusters in Mexican Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers 2015-19, Banco de México.
- Wang, ZuXiang & Smyth, Russell, 2015.
"A piecewise method for estimating the Lorenz curve,"
Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 45-48.
- ZuXiang Wang & Russell Smyth, 2015. "A Pricewise Method for Estimating the Lorenz Curve," Monash Economics Working Papers 05-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- repec:dun:dpaper:93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Ávila & Emilio Flores & Fabrizio López-Gallo & Javier Márquez, 2013. "Concentration indicators: assessing the gap between aggregate and detailed data," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the Sixth IFC Conference on "Statistical issues and activities in a changing environment", Basel, 28-29 August 2012., volume 36, pages 542-559 Bank for International Settlements.
- Kleiber, Christian, 1997. "The existence of population inequality measures," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 39-44, November.
- Tony Atkinson, 2002. "Top Incomes in the United Kingdom Over the Twentieth Century," Economics Series Working Papers 2002-W43, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Enrico D’Elia & Bianca Martelli, 2003. "Estimation of Households Income from Bracketed Income Survey Data," ISAE Working Papers 35, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- López-García, Hortensia & López-Díaz, Miguel & Gil, María Angeles, 2000. "Interval-valued quantification of the inequality associated with a random set," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 149-159, January.
- Mark W. Frank, 2008. "A New State-Level Panel of Annual Inequality Measures Over the Period 1916 – 2005," Working Papers 0802, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:49:y:1982:i:2:p:273-290.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.