Irving Fisher on his Head: The Consequences of Constant Threshold-Target Monitoring of Money Holdings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis E. Arango & Andrés González, 2000. "A Nonlinear Specification of Demand for Cash in Colombia," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, vol. 0(2), pages 207-226, July-Dece.
- Cochrane, John H, 1989.
"The Sensitivity of Tests of the Intertemporal Allocation of Consumption to Near-Rational Alternatives,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 319-337, June.
- John H. Cochrane, 1988. "The Sensitivity of Tests of the Intertemporal Allocation of Consumption to Near-Rational Alternatives," NBER Working Papers 2730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. Vance Roley, 1985. "Money Demand Predictability," NBER Working Papers 1580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erwin W. Heri, 1988. "Money Demand Regressions and Monetary Targeting Theory and Stylized Evidence," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 124(II), pages 123-149, June.
- Bhalotra, Sonia, 1998.
"Investigating rationality in wage-setting,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6682, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sonia R Bhalotra, 1998. "Investigating Rationality in Wage-Setting," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 10, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Sonia R. Bhalotra, 2000. "Investigating Rationality in Wage-Setting," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1759, Econometric Society.
- Agustín G. Cartens & Alejandro M. Werner, 2000. "Mexico's Monetary Policy Framework Under a Floating Exchange Rate Regime," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, vol. 0(2), pages 113-165, July-Dece.
- Neil R. Ericsson & John S. Irons, 1995. "The Lucas critique in practice: theory without measurement," International Finance Discussion Papers 506, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Zenón Quispe, 2000.
"Monetary Policy in a Dollarized Economy: the Case of Peru,"
Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, vol. 0(2), pages 167-206, July-Dece.
- Quispe Misaico, Zenon, 2000. "Monetary policy in a dollarised economy: The case of Peru," MPRA Paper 35530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caballero, Ricardo J & Engel, Eduardo M R A, 1991. "Dynamic (S, s) Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1659-1686, November.
- John H. Cochrane, 1999.
"A Frictionless View of U.S. Inflation,"
NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1998, volume 13, pages 323-421,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Cochrane, 1998. "A Frictionless View of U.S. Inflation," CRSP working papers 479, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- John H. Cochrane, 1998. "A Frictionless View of U.S. Inflation," NBER Working Papers 6646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christiano, Lawrence J & Eichenbaum, Martin, 1992.
"Liquidity Effects and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 346-353, May.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1992. "Liquidity Effects and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," NBER Working Papers 3974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin S. Eichenbaum, 1992. "Liquidity effects and the monetary transmission mechanism," Staff Report 150, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ran Abramitzky & Liran Einav & Shimon Kolkowitz & Roy Mill, 2012. "On The Optimality Of Line Call Challenges In Professional Tennis," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 53(3), pages 939-964, August.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Andrés González, 1999.
"A Nonlinear Specification of Demand for Narrow Money in Colombia,"
Borradores de Economia
135, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Andrés González, 1999. "A Nonlinear Specification Of Demand For Narrow Money In Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 001894, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Bardsen, Gunnar & Eitrheim, Oyvind & Jansen, Eilev S. & Nymoen, Ragnar, 2005. "The Econometrics of Macroeconomic Modelling," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199246502.
- Taurand, Francis, 1985. "Une approche néo-robertsonienne simple des fondements microéconomiques de la théorie monétaire," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(4), pages 472-488, décembre.
- Mr. Subramanian S Sriram, 1999. "Survey of Literature on Demand for Money: Theoretical and Empirical Work with Special Reference to Error-Correction Models," IMF Working Papers 1999/064, International Monetary Fund.
- Sunil Sharma & Neil R. Ericsson, 1998.
"Broad money demand and financial liberalization in Greece,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 417-436.
- Mr. Sunil Sharma & Mr. Neil R. Ericsson, 1996. "Broad Money Demand and Financial Liberalization in Greece," IMF Working Papers 1996/062, International Monetary Fund.
- Neil R. Ericsson & Sunil Sharma, 1996. "Broad money demand and financial liberalization in Greece," International Finance Discussion Papers 559, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chen, Show-Lin & Tsai, Li-Ju & Wu, Jyh-Lin, 2004. "A revisit to liquidity effects--evidence from a non-linear approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 501-517, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:93:y:1979:i:2:p:169-187.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.