Population ageing and labour markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahlberg, Bernhard & Freund, Inga & Crespo Cuaresma, Jesús & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2013.
"Ageing, productivity and wages in Austria,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 5-15.
- Mahlberg, Bernhard & Freund, Inga & Crespo Cuaresma, Jesús & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2011. "Ageing, productivity and wages in Austria," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 03/2011, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- V. Vandenberghe & F. Waltenberg & M. Rigo, 2013.
"Ageing and employability. Evidence from Belgian firm-level data,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 111-136, August.
- Mariann RIGO & Vincent VANDENBERGHE & Fabio WALTENBERG, 2012. "Ageing and Employability. Evidence from Belgian Firm-Level Data," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Garloff, Alfred & Wapler, Rüdiger, 2016. "Labour shortages and replacement demand in Germany : the (non)-consequences of demographic change," IAB Discussion Paper 201605, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Fleck, Robert K. & Hanssen, F. Andrew, 2016. "Persistence and change in age-specific gender gaps: Hollywood actors from the silent era onward," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 36-49.
- Anne Sonnet & Hilde Olsen & Thomas Manfredi, 2014. "Towards More Inclusive Ageing and Employment Policies: The Lessons from France, The Netherlands, Norway and Switzerland," De Economist, Springer, vol. 162(4), pages 315-339, December.
- Zwick, Thomas, 2011. "Why training older employees is less effective," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-046, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Garloff, Alfred & Wapler, Rüdiger, 2016. "Labour Shortages and Replacement Demand in Germany. The (Non-)Consequences of Demographic Change," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145497, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Harris, M.N. & Zhao, X. & Zucchelli, E., 2016. "The dynamics of health and labour market transitions at older ages: evidence from a multi-state model," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/30, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:26:y:2010:i:4:p:613-635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .